Circumcision

>One chance at life
>Doctors cut off the most sensitive part of your penis
I can NEVER EVER have a true orgasm

I have been mutilated.
why god?

Attached: Sorrells-et.-al_Sensitivity_Study.jpg (960x496, 91.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sexual stimulation is 100x more mental than physical

t. sex haver

Wait for (((foregen))) or pay the kike doctor who did this a visit in minecraft.
Nuclear cope

Lol

If they removed your foreskin and frenulum you're class a fucked.

Source: my frenulum is the best part of my dick.

How do you guys cooe

Kek same here, uncut and frenulum is amazing. What the fuck are they thinking removing sensitive parts of the male penis haha how is this shit even legal

Yeah im sure have fun jerking off alone bro

Lol Americans cut off the best part hahahahahah

I'd kms

What does it even matter if no one here has sex anyways. None of your genes should be passed on

>Be born
>Be out of womb for literally twenty minutes
>Life ruined

Oh say can you see!!!

>I can NEVER EVER have a true orgasm
That's not necessarily true. You still might be able to.

If you get racing thoughts, feel like you're on some kind of rollercoaster, and your taint feels like it's jiggling back and forth like a rubber band while skyrockets flash before your eyes and all your trauma and pain doesn't matter anymore for that moment, that's a real orgasm.

Some circumcised guys can still experience that. It's not hopeless.
The more universal thing is that certain aspects of the sexual experience (like feeling the ridged band and the frenular delta) aren't going to be possible for you.
You can probably still watch the end of the movie in color, but the rest of it is in black and white.
Of course some people just get fucked up incredibly badly by MGM, like poor Mew2King. They got him good.

>racing thoughts
Or it could just be a total blank. Something along the lines of one or the other. It should be a flood of endogenous drugs in your brain. It should be REALLY obvious and REALLY intense, almost scary.
If it feels like taking a big pee...that's not an orgasm.

>literally don't get to keep your foreskin for more than 15 minutes
>probably some roastie cut it
how do mutts cope

do americlaps, nosebregs and madhemeds really?

A nigger cut mine.

Because you can still masturbate with it. Even if you never have another sex partner, the foreskin can give you a ton of pleasure. It is in fact the main pleasure-producing part of the penis. The glans is a complete joke in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

If you look up the CAN-FAP web site, there's a guy showing some of the amazing stuff you can do with a foreskin and all the pleasure he gets from his. It's amazing. You don't need a partner.
But there's a lot a partner can do with it too.

Then try to get off by rubbing your elbow while thinking sexy stuff. Rub a girl's thigh instead of her clit and tell her that. Tell me the look on her face. LOL!

"da biggest sex organ is da braaiiinnn"
-t. something only said in circumcised societies

Arguably it's not legal but the law isn't being enforced.
Look up "Circumcision is a Fraud and the Coming Legal Reckoning" on Amazon, there's a book about it written by a distinguished legal scholar and professor from Massachusetts. I also think he happens to be Jewish but still anti-penis-cutting.

Oh yes day of the reckoning soon. Justice will come just you wait!

If you were being sarcastic, try looking into the legal arguments against it. There's a whole law firm (ARCLAW) who works on MGM-related lawsuits.

As more people come to understand that the foreskin is a legit part of the penis that provides pleasure, not just "bad extra skin", things are in fact going to change. Look at how much society has changed today, in 2022, compared to 1992. Different world.

Frankly I don't believe anything will happen and if it does cutlets will be entitled to some financial compensation at best which can not restore your missing nerves or the years wasted with a keratinized knob.

Regenerative medicine may be able to bring it back. Foregen is working on it.