Any Forums BTFO night and day for trillions of light years about Critical Race Theory and racism

Any Forums BTFO night and day for trillions of light years about Critical Race Theory and racism.

Attached: 294689074_454500176781562_3491363250096875097_n.jpg (1080x1345, 133.94K)

I never met my grandparents

Attached: 1642683580570.jpg (562x562, 32.15K)

>"your grandfather did (mean thing x) and hear's why its your fault"
man those jewish bankers must be paying the cia niggers some good money to push this shit

Attached: the jew says....png (350x350, 137.69K)

Oh look it's a "too afraid to go to Any Forums" thread again. Get fucked.

Critical Race Theory isn't just "anti-racism" or even non-racism for that matter. It is literally postmodern Marxist sociology applied to the perceived power imbalance between different racial/ethnic categories and is based on the unfounded presupposition of biological racial equality and the assertion that social darwinism is pseudoscience despite little to no attempt at producing empirical evidence to the contrary.

There's more countries than just the U.S you know?

im white south afican, my parents did shit like that kek

>Any Forums BTFO
Then why don't you go there and tell them?

Desegregation ruined thousands of Black businesses.

They didn't though. My grandparents were foolish and all loving just like my parents.
But I had enough interaction with people around the world to understand racism is mostly importantly, misanthropic values.

Attached: 1643664917223.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

>It is literally postmodern Marxist sociology applied to the perceived power imbalance between different racial/ethnic categories and is based
Agreed.

/thread

FUCK OFF FAGGOT OP

>hot donut deparment
Can you explain what I am looking at here
I am a non burger

>Critical Race Theory isn't just "anti-racism" or even non-racism for that matter. It is literally postmodern Marxist sociology

In addition, the "Critical" part of Critical Race Theory explicitly holds as propositions (among other things):

>Every statement made by any person of the majority race is to be interpreted as a lie motivated by racism, no matter what motivation the speaker claims or what care they take to avoid racism
>No person of the majority race may ever question or analyze any position claimed or statement made by any member of the minority race, because differences in "lived experience" create unbridgeable gaps in communication
>The minority race is entitled to ignore any concept that might delay a redress of their perceived grievances, such as "justice" or "liberty" or "autonomy" or "objectivity" or "truth" or "logic", because those concepts are "the master's tools"

On the basis of these three tenets, there is no way for me to engage proponents of this theory using anything other than open violence, and I would be a fucking idiot to try.

>I am a non burger

This is a photo of people trespassing on private property and onlookers mocking and hassling them for doing so.

Events like this were later used as justification for utterly destroying the concept of private property in the United States.

lmao I am a Jordan Peterson listener as well but PLEASE do some ACTUAL research and quit just repeating the buzzwords you hear; there is much disagreement between these people on Marxism and with each other and "Postmodernism" has little to do with it
(For example, the most important recent Postmodern philosopher, Jean Baudrillard, whose book had a cameo in the first Matrix film, came up with the symbolic theory of value as transcending the labour theory of value). It is very easy to see who here has actually read the relevant literature, and who hasn't.

>Take all the time you need with this
Always funny how morons genuinely think, that the people reading this are going into a mental crisis because of the picture they copied from google images.

Just fantasizing about how cool they are.

Based is our word nerd.
You didn't get to use our word.
Now bend over and put your pants around your legs.

>go to somewhere where you're clearly not wanted
>get shitd on
Did blacks lack social awareness?

>"Postmodernism" has little to do with it

The connection between postmodernism and critical race theory is there, because CRT inherits postmodernist assumptions, even if its practitioners disavow it for reasons of academic fashion.

From an external perspective, *all* theories that operate on the assumption that coherent systems of analysis are always false, and that all we can do is choose from among a range of ultimately incoherent "narratives" and impose our preferred one using power, can be said to be "postmodernist". And CRT definitely fits that definition.

CRT is really just external locus of control morality. Pseudo-religious and ultimately a strange social BDSM.