Why did you choose to be a loner?

Why did you choose to be a loner?

Attached: loner-2254743_1280.jpg (960x1280, 145.65K)

I didn't choose this life, it chose me. It got its tendrils in me, and held on for dear life.

Attached: beifeels.png (306x367, 137.58K)

I literally don't know. I had no traumatic incidence and I was fairly sociable in elementary school. I just did.

Grew up around a lot of domestic violence and was bullied a lot. Interacting with people just became a terrifying experience for me. So I withdrew

I deserve to be alone. The universe owes me it.

After living in the sun for so long, I am entranced by the void

Use to it. Spent a tremendous amount of time alone. By the time I was put in social situations I realized everyone was retarded and only cared about superficial crap. Few people I hung out with weren't very loyal. Said screw it after that.
And what's your story?

Attached: 7ba2f3d7b0cd5a1fe03eadf6db7aaff0.jpg (236x314, 8.64K)

>grew up in dysfunctional environment, forced to grow up early as some say
>got bullied for being spergy, learned how to hide it and fight/bully back, saw how frivolous a lot of social shit really is and how quickly everything can fuck you over should the opportunity arrive
>sexually assaulted and penetrated as a kid, mother who was fucked in the head and still a drug addict made fun of me about it
>being around others outside of a professional level (and even then) always puts me on edge, especially crowds, which really impairs socializing anyways
Truth be told I never chose anything, this is just who I always was. I would get invited to parties and events but every single time I felt like shit and like I was somewhere I was not supposed to be.

Attached: 45557859-3AE0-4CE2-9705-1A5CD33FA18D.jpg (734x734, 156.6K)

>choose
I want out bros

Attached: Human Bean.jpg (544x542, 27.24K)

Too sensitive and cared too much, always. Its the only way to defend myself. People are scum. There's no virtue in being "normal", a two-faced coward that rides the waves and takes life being garbage as an acceptable circumstance.

I'd be happy being a loner, but I'm forced to work with people everyday. This is why I don't keep the same job for more than a few months.

My parents are socially awkward and that influenced my upbringing.

>choose
fuckin lol faggot

>not naturally adept at picking up social ques
>neglectful parents
>multi-racial
>only understand the native language in a neighborhood full of immigrants speaking their foreign language

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me. I just embrace it.

Attached: 1642148719137.jpg (564x565, 46.17K)

I slowly pulled away from other people out of a sense of shame. friends, family, etc. didn't matter who it was. I didn't want to be judged negatively. I didn't want to make others feel awkward or feel a sense of pity. I grew more depressed and withdrawn, especially around mid high school. worsened in college and afterwards.

felt ashamed of my life increasingly. I avoided people actively to not feel that sense of inadequacy or being a burden. this simply led to me feeling more and more like one. no exposure to experience to counter my negative inner critic. no growth. never left my comfort zone. everyone mistook my coldness and aloofness as me wanting nothing to do with them. this continued for years and years until contact with former friends ceased entirely. add on top of that no one ever even considered pursuing me for a relationship, while I believe myself undeserving of one completely.

not surprising. was always shy and awkward. was always highly self-conscious. allowed it to derail my life entirely

what makes you think i choose to be one?

Stay strong stalker

My autist friends moved away when I was little which snowballed until this point. I had actually learned social skills by my junior year but it was too late and people still had the image of me from before. I fucking hate teenagers sometimes.

I simply chose to be alone because I know people consider me as nothing but an after thought and because of the specific circumstances of the pandemic, Im even more isolated than ever. I did try to gain friends and understandings many times in the past but those fell through...

I helped most of those people in their times of need, and even resolved their issues, but nobody seems to come to me and help me whenever I talk about mine.
(no im not an incel, for the love of god)

After thinking about it, i realized that Im fine with this honestly, some may consider it bad but i got numb to it and i can somewhat live with it.

Attached: images - 2022-06-21T222847.822.jpg (530x579, 25.47K)

Jesus, man. This is such an accurate summary of the process that brought me to this point.

Aspergers. Not being able to go to school. Missing out on socialization. Being a poor conversationalist. Being accustomed to being alone for a decade and a half. Not having a single clue how to form and keep relationships

I was meant to be a loner. Life had other plans for me. I don't really feel in control, it doesn't feel like my decision

That's fucked. You're a hardened soul that's for sure

Attached: 1634638704812.jpg (746x512, 138.43K)

I never really wanted to be. I'm a weird "robot" in the sense that I never really had problems getting along with people. I had people to hang out with and talk to, but I never really felt any genuine friendship with them. I like being around people, and I can talk to them just fine, it's just that I've never really found anyone who lives up to my idea of what a friend is supposed to be.

I'm aware that it's probably just me having my expectations and standards ruined by fiction though.