I need a job but am qualified for nothing

I need a job but am qualified for nothing

Attached: 1653598939453.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

same bro, I just turned 22 on the 27th. I've never done anything with my fucking life and Idk where to start I'm scared
It's over

Attached: 1651271874611.jpg (640x480, 33.41K)

become a security guard, takes a few weeks of training but afterwards it's pretty chill an you can just be on the internet all day

>user there seems to be a gap in your resume between the time you graduated highschool and the time you applied up for this job. Would you mind explaining to me what you did in all that time?
>Yeah I sat on my ass all day locked in my room like a hikkikomori
>wow! You're obviously a great fit for the job!
I'm still trying to fabricate an excuse for that. Employment gaps are a death sentence in the wagie world, and I've already dug my grave.

I legit don't know what to do. I know people have the "sick grandparent" excuse but I don't know f that stretches out for 7 whole years

Attached: 1386227655067.png (630x686, 90.92K)

it's sort of like how women will call the exact same guy attractive if he has a girlfriend and unattractive if he's single. Employers, like women, don't really have much of an idea what they want so they just look at what everyone else wants.

Do you have a degree of any kind? Either way, just try something simple like retail.

I feel you
I've heard about this one a lot, I guess I should look into it
My fucking bane
>Do you have a degree of any kind?
Yeah, but it's old so I don't know if degrees "expire" in the eyes of employers

Literally anyone can get hired at McDonald's

I just said that our family or my cousin and I started a business and it didn't work out but at least I tried
And they let me in
It was a customer service job where you answer emails from angry customers all day
So it prettt much doesn't require any skills
Now, I am a NEET again

If McDonalds is too shameful for you work at Dominos

Which literally hiring everyone jibs exist? Can i gain job experience from janitor job that is for neets

get into night shit security, i got my first job with no experience easy af, it cost money to get the license and background checks tho

inb4 the retail arbitrage poster shows up and posts 50 youtube video links

I don't know how well that shit actually works but I mean it's an idea

Same spot and I legitimately don't know how to get out of this, guess the best I could ever do at this point is working a dead-end bottom-tier wagie job until I blow my brains out

same....it's pretty crazy how little socioeconomic mobility there is these days.

kek my application for that got rejected.

In Germoney you can find a job within days even if you dont even speak 1 word of english nor german. It is super easy, just get a job bruh

I got turned down because I would talk to my friend that worked at the front desk of the gym to much, they told him not to talk to me when I come

What kind of jobs are the easiest to get if youre a woman who speaks english and even willing to learn German? just curious, aside from sex work id pretty much do anything

first of all you will never be a woman and secondly, fuck off we are full