Do women literally have anything to offer except their bodies?

Do women literally have anything to offer except their bodies?

Attached: 1572652193286.webm (640x480, 1.82M)

I don't really care. Not my problem.

They tend to be more sensitive, considerate, and more social compared to men.

I have cuddles and love.

And another one cums and hums

Attached: Bait2.jpg (1962x1362, 98.31K)

They have nothing to offer.

A handful of them can cook.

they can turn kids into criminals if there's no father figure present

>sensitive
Meaning they get emotional over every little thing. Their feelings mean more than anything. Yours mean nothing.

>considerate
They care about social perception, they're not actually considerate for the sake of being considerate. On the inside they're just vapid , self-centered whores.

>more social
True, but that's not a good thing. Women talk shit about most of their "friends" behind their backs constantly.

I know from personal experience.

>Meaning they get emotional over every little thing. Their feelings mean more than anything. Yours mean nothing.
Not necessarily, but yes they do tend to be more emotional, sensitive does not then have to mean crybaby who doesn't care about anything else. If anything, being sensitive may promote more empathy or altruistic behavior.

>They care about social perception, they're not actually considerate for the sake of being considerate. On the inside they're just vapid , self-centered whores.
You could argue this about anything really. We do everything we do either because we set that expectation on ourselves which can be effected by society and how we want to be seen by it. It also explains a lot of the behaviors between the sexes.

>True, but that's not a good thing. Women talk shit about most of their "friends" behind their backs constantly.
I wouldn't say its bad either, but your latter point makes me reconsider. Depends entirely on the person and how they use it. Being not social tends to have its own problems too.

This, sex is like the third thing I want at this point from aa woman. Affection and human connection has surpassed it.

Honestly no

yes they're asses and boobs and tummies dumbass

Going to women for affection and human connection is how you end up eating a bullet. It's a crutch and even if you found that and got too comfortable with it, she will pull the plug eventually and leave you standing there with your dick in the wind just as lonely as you were before you met her. Pray you have the pride and self esteem necessary to leave her before she leaves you in that situation. Even if you find what you are looking for, she will eventually get bored/annoyed with you and take you for granted and make you feel like she's doing you a favor by even talking to you.

Don't look to women for anything other than sex.

>woman.
>Affection and human connection
Oh boy, you're gonna be in for a very rude awakening

as much as i hate them (because im invisible to them), thinking that women are dumb (which is what I assume your post implies) is pure copium. The basic idea is that more women fall around average iq than men, who are instead more towards the extremes of the bell curve. What that implies is that in expected value they are about as smart as men, and so if you come across some woman at any given point, chances are shes not too far off yourself in terms of intelligence. Sure, if youre very smart, thats probably not that case (although very smart women also exist), but im talking on average here, which statistically applies to most of us. The fact that they tend to have different interests is altogether a different story that is probably related to evolution.

some have degrees, some have properties, some have kids, depends on what do you mean by anything?

their braps are heavenly

no. and even the pleasure their bodies bring is incredibly fleeting. my wife died a few years ago and desu the feeling of being totally free to not give a fuck about how i live my everyday life is so freeing i couldnt go back. sex is great, but i'd rather masturbate than have even 1% of an emotional/romantic "relationship" with a woman again. its fucking retarded.

these are great things in the right environment but in the wrong one they are all devastating weaknesses that will ruin your life
modern society is not a good environment

A fucking hug is all i want dont give me that shit "women arent worth it" A HUG IS WORTH IT

>altruistic behavior
an evolutionary suicide trait that has led to white genocide