She has a boyfriend now. Larping as one of us the entire time. She is dead to me

She has a boyfriend now. Larping as one of us the entire time. She is dead to me.

Attached: 1656637536755.jpg (3464x3464, 1.3M)

reminder she also
>fucked a pajeet
>druggie
>alcoholic
>sucks cock for drugs

I thought she had a boyfriend long since before now? It's a random chick online anyway faggot.

I don't even know who this is and if you do know you're the fucking problem with this website.
GTFO.

Literally who? Should I know this person?

Attached: 760185bca2ac9565ae656b6251cb248f.jpg (500x500, 21.24K)

It's our goddess, iris!

WHO. THE FUCK. CARES.

Seriously, you fucking zoomers with your discord drama need to GTFO

>goddess
NOT ANYMORE! I HATE HER

And to think I felt the slightest bit of sympathy for her.

Oh wow! Iris, oh shit. Can't believe I didn't know.....
Still don't care.

Attached: Wood-Ghost-Trio-scaled-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 123.42K)

Lmao, where did she meet this bf? R9k? Her last bf was a full blown cuck

it's the same bf as before. they're back together

simps fuck off
anyone who dates an egirl is automatically a cuck

Attached: 1623305950567.png (368x512, 214.56K)

Lmao, maybe he'll pay a BBC bull to fuck her.

none of that is even true. don't be so quick to trust

every single female poster here has a boyfriend / husband / dozens of orbiters. its your fault for believing otherwise.

Really though. I miss just responding to them with 'tits or gtfo' no matter what until their either posted tits or fucked off entirely.
moot even made /soc/ so these faggots would at least have a place to post. If it were up to me, posting about ecelebs would be a ban.

Yeah but I believed her struggle because she set on this board every day with the same mess. I should never trust a woman.

>Yeah but I believed her struggle
Congrats. You're a newfag.
What ever happened to
>women CANNOT be outcasts

i got an ebf, i still don't have friends and am considered unattractive by majority of people. don't know what to tell you. i never lied or mislead anyone

Attached: 338.jpg (358x321, 39.36K)

It's not her. Fembots do not exist, user. The second they feel a bit of loneliness they can go online and get an eboyfriend or find fifty matches on tinder.

Do you have online friends? because if so, you aren't an outcast, by your own logic

>fucked a pajeet

why is this bad?