Imagine discovering you are a Chad at 30

AMA
I have a few hours to kill.

Attached: 1645265952352.jpg (750x740, 59.5K)

are you a chad or are you deluding yourself to cope with the fact you will forever be a beta male incel

deluding yourself is a great step towards chadification

receipts.
Can also post photofeeler but ill just tell you it's currently on 8.4 after 40 votes.
Installed bumble about a week ago, at the beginning I saw some Beckys now whenever I open the app I see Stacys non-stop.

Attached: Capture.png (1516x550, 402.15K)

How do you know you're "chad"

A high-tier normie at least.
I don't know.. how many conversations do you get per day that end with the chick giving you her number?
I get a lot more matches on other dating apps I just like bumble because it's efficient.
If a girl messages you first, minimal effort is required to get her number.

it's code for schizo, just look at the picture

If you can go out and have the following happen, you're Chad:
>women stare sheepishly even if they're with their partner
>women approach you and flirt with you
>women strike up the conversation first
>women offer any food they're eating
>women share their drink with you
>women ask for your number or give you theirs
>women make out with you despite not knowing you
>women invite you back to their place despite not knowing you
>women invite you to tag along with their friends despite not knowing you
The list goes on, but those are just based off of my personal experiences. I'm sure I'm missing some pretty critical ones though.

>When you walk down the street and every foid you make eye contact with looks down trying to hide her involuntary smile.
>If she is further away or with a group of people and she sees you she will try to comb her hair with her fingers. also involuntary.

Shit, there are really a lot if you think about it.
Hello fellow Chad :D

what was the conversation about, how do you know she wasn't cringing the whole time but not wanting to embarrass you gave you a fake number

Chicks don't have time to embarrass you or try to fuck with you in that way. To be honest, they really don't think about you. If you are sub5, you are invisible to them.
That may happen on other apps if she is bitter but on apps where women message you first, it never happens.

>>women strike up the conversation first
>>women offer any food they're eating
I work at a grocery store and a girl did this while we were both on break. I thought she was just being friendly. Am I retarded?

yes, women do not give men attention unless they're interested (or old, if she's significantly older then you then it might just be plain friendliness.. though even then sharing food is a pretty intimate thing to do.. maybe it varies between countries)

oh do try to get more confirmation before doing anything, there could be other reasons, like maybe she's gay or a tomboy, so just doesn't act in a stereotypical way

Yes,
A woman will not waste a single calorie of energy on you if she is not at least somewhat interested.

I would say that these things don't typically apply when you're in a work environment but can and sometimes do. No one situation is ever the same, but you will understand a seemingly manifest pattern about how women go about "telling you" they like you. It's extremely hard to describe without there being a live, unscripted, example. Just don't read too into things but pay attention. If she's asking for your number and randomly texting you out of the blue without any work related context, then yeah, she could be into you.

are you the guy from Any Forums with the long hair?

No.
Another one:
>if you get a number of a chick you and not that into or God(I don't believe in God it's just a figure of speech for the autists out there) forbid go on a date with her and you ghost her or tell her you are not interested anymore then your phone will not stop making notification sounds until you block her.
One chick found my insta and I never even mentioned it. Restricted her account there too. :D

I think it's fair to treat woman like that in the modern world.
When I was sub5(fat) I experienced what it's like to live on the other side of of the attractiveness spectrum. It's not pretty at all.

I'll marry a chick if she is like a 9 with good personality. Until then it's pump and dump all who are brave enough to swipe right.

Oh my god, they lose their fucking mind. They go fucking ballistic. It's even worse if you sleep with them. Here's more.
>when you consistently run into her whenever you're out and realize that she's been frequenting places you go to
>when you see her out with her new partner and she looks embarrassed as fuck and their partner knows
>when you've known her all but three hours and she straight up interrupts the conversation you're having with a girl that works there to rhetorically ask "are you flirting with her right now?"
>when she sees you out with another girl and gets that crazy look in her eye
Women do wild shit. It's insane how many instances of this shit there is.
Based.

Yep..
Being a blackpilled Chad is like having a literal super power.
>"it's impossible to understand women."
I believe it's BS.
Woman are quite easy to understand.
They think just like men when it comes to attraction. They just show it differently.
Ask every incel here what would they do if tomorrow they woke up Henry Cavill.
>" I would find a pretty girl to build a family with"
Nope. They would fuck a few Beckys at first and then they would ask themselves.
>"can I fuck a hotter chick"?
And here you go. You start to behave just like them.

Attached: 1608922186755.jpg (750x540, 75.61K)

>/rgk/
lmfao learn to spell, brew.

I'm not Chad but I get these. Sorry folks, you're failed Brad at best.