See a particularly hot picture of women

>see a particularly hot picture of women
>start to slightly hump up feeling my dick rub in my underwear and pants because of how hot the pic is
Now I'm wondering if this is just a man thing or if women do something similar sometimes. Cooler if they do it involuntarily

Attached: file.png (224x230, 18.24K)

i mean yeah women do something similar

How do you know that for sure?

i rub my legs against each other. so yeah females do that too.
>involuntarily
?.. i mean.. getting horny is involuntary i guess...

do i really need to explain

What about your boobs? Do they take any part in this? I heard from women that they are sensitive. I wonder if it's different seeing my nipples are not sensitive at all
No, not really. I think I get it now

Attached: file.png (444x578, 169.66K)

>>involuntarily
>?.. i mean.. getting horny is involuntary i guess...
Also by that I mean that when it happens to me it feels almost involuntary.
I'm mainly trying to find out if women are as coomery as men are in the pure sensation side of things

my nipples do get hard when im horny. i know people that play with their tits when they masturb8 but im not one of them
ya, but it could just be that i am a coomer

>i know people that play with their tits when they masturb8 but im not one of them
Why is that though? I assumed all women did it

i wish there was someone whod play with them... i just play with my clit or finger myself. or showerheads.

not ayrt but theres this weird fucking phenomenon that sometimes makes (a lot of) women feel guilty when they touch their boobs sexually... idk what it is but its just inexplicable very bad feelings

>theres this weird fucking phenomenon that sometimes makes (a lot of) women feel guilty when they touch their boobs sexually
Wow, I've never heard of this but it's very interesting. Google calls it sad nipple syndrome and I wonder why it even happens now
>i wish there was someone whod play with them
Well that tells me enough to know that women are just as coomery. I mean I knew that but I didn't really guess it was in the same way as men, I assumed it had to be different
How come there's no one that would play with them? It seems like that'd be easy for the opposite gender to find

Attached: file.png (542x554, 264.83K)

autism. i cant talk to ppl. plus, flat chested...

Oh flat I see. You don't mind showing them, do you?

Damn you OP, your thread made me horny :(

Oh it did? Well then just imagine pic related is me because it might as well be

Attached: file.png (403x707, 449.58K)

Thanks for advice. I should try it right now because I don't want to be horny

>working in a shop
>i see those girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
>rub against the counter top until my darkness goes

Attached: 1637478947730.png (533x497, 19.21K)

Women during certain phases of their menstrual cycle will likely experience more of those trigger-happy horny senses that you're describing here.

t. woman who tracks her cycle and gets animalistically horny like clockwork

Attached: moon-phases-560.jpg (560x335, 44.86K)

>women have an excuse to be underwear rubbing coomers
>men just like to fucking cum
dudes rock

I experience sad nipple syndrome. For me, it's usually only when I touch them. It triggers what feels like an existential dread I've had my whole life. It just makes me see the world through this sad, pessimistic, surreal lens. It just makes everything feel off

I remember when it used to be this easy.
Now I can only get it up with great effort. It's a blessing and a curse.

Same bro. I wonder if they know what they're doing
Ahh I see. Of course it's ovulation.
I have to be honest, I mainly ask because the most hot thing to me is a woman who's just really coomery about the sensation part of sex, like me. I wonder if tomboys are the ones like that

Attached: file.png (580x586, 386.14K)

Men have hormonal cycles too. Women's cycles shift like phases of the moon while men's rise and fall like the motion of the sun

In any case, I thank the women of r9k for telling me my fantasy is actually feasible in reality