Femcucks

So Femanons, how often do you think about your future husbando cucking you with a sexier chick?

Attached: Cuckquean Breeding.gif (531x392, 876.21K)

Im not a cuck but I was cucked and dumped. Shit happens. I'm in shambles and trying to grieve for the time being until I woman the fuck up.

Harsh. How quickly did it all go down?

souce never seen site with it

my best friend and brother cuck me daily. I've had enough

kept accusing him of cheating, gut feeling. he said I never had evidence, I kind of did, just never brought it up.

I have a reasonable collection myself, but there are few good online databases. You just have to pounce when you find anything.

r/cuckquean and r/cuckquean community are the most active these days.

Attached: Cuckquean Dominated.gif (429x272, 1.65M)

>be single
>no woman wants to fuck me
>get gf
>all her friends suddenly try to fuck me
Women are monsters

>he said I never had evidence
Saying I didn't do it vs telling you to prove it are worlds of difference.

My current husband already did, we had that phase. We were alright with it though.

Would you watch or was it just an affair?

I know i am the one at fault for the reason our relationship ended. I've come to terms I was toxic. I will end up alone. he will, or has already had his pure "trad" younger, older or same age gf. I invested and changed my life for him, that's why I'm in shambles and devastated more than he will ever be.

How did you change your life for him?

It became a regular routine for that time where, I had watched it but eventually I was able to focus on other things while it happened.

Wild. Did you decide on this as a couple or did one of you push for this?

By removing time and now that she is older less men want her

Moved back to a place I thought I wasn't going to go back to for a while. I changed my views on things I didn't think I would.

As a couple, though it was a practical necessity where we were at that time and what we were doing.

thank you asshole user, tipsmyfedorajustforyou.jpg

Moving is a big ask. That alone should have come with a cost for him.

Doctor lady in Africa?