Welp, it's settled. the jews have proven that a mass shooter had a Any Forums account...

welp, it's settled. the jews have proven that a mass shooter had a Any Forums account. this website is going to get shut down

Attached: 1658169237148464[1].jpg (1080x1470, 247.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1548840890067820545
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce:
twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1548840890067820545

>anonymous forum
>no signup
>"he had an account!"
news niggers are stupid

>news niggers are stupid
do you think they actually believe that? they don't. they just expect other people to believe it

watch the newfags roll in and ask where they sign up at kek

Attached: pepe laugh.gif (498x337, 57.36K)

the jews want Any Forums banned. this is just a hoax in order to get boomers in the government to ban it

what do you mean? you guys aren't logged in?
my (you) counter is pretty high.

meh I only login on my PC, I don't bother with it when I'm phoneposting. my stats look worse because of it, and using a guest account means you can't post files over 2 mb on this board, but Any Forums's sign in is so fucking gay I don't even care

Attached: 60BBC037-6185-4786-96B6-FE557196042C.jpg (574x284, 48.45K)

What's the fuck is a Any Forums account? You mean paid shit?

Yeah mass shootings ain't gonna stop that. The closest this site ever came to shutting down was the fappening and that's because moot couldn't deal with the lawsuits from pissed off celebrities.

>he doesn't know
newfag detected kek. holy shit newfag lurk before you post. maybe you'd know if you lurked moar

This place cannot get shut down. Where will I go? Never gonna happen, this place is a cage and there's no way they'll just let all the animals roam free.

man dont you feel dumb right now?

Attached: only 4.99.png (500x542, 201.32K)

admins can see a list of everything you've posted retard. not indefinitely, obviously, but the list goes back as far as your ip's/hwid's go back. it's obvious that Any Forums cooperates with and gives united states officials internal info without hesitation, otherwise this site would have gotten shut down a long time ago. why do you think it hasn't yet? that's all they mean by "account," it just makes it more familiar and simpler to norms who are all used to possessing a facebook account

While that's true, that's not what they meant by account, retard. They literally just think website user = you have an account for that website.

>What's the fuck is a Any Forums account?
it's nothing. the jews are deliberately lying about this website to get it shut down
this is standard practice

I lurk here since 2010, zoom-zooms

>Yeah mass shootings ain't gonna stop that
happened to cripple chan

They also had blatantly illegal content on there too. They were fucked no matter what.

nah lmfao okay, you're right. i just didn't bother looking at the articles and i just checked, they really said
>newly revealed messages from this account "Awake47" on Any Forums
jesus christ

and you still don't have an account? you could be way up there in your (you) counter

He had a pass? What a massive faggot lol