Texas Chainsaw massacre 1968

i am working on a on an art thing with Jesse McCartney Johnny Depp and Tommy Wiseau

i decided to start with writing a prequel to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Attached: 1657666818883s.jpg (83x125, 3.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3TILW0O_C0
youtu.be/eCl1Lc2ktpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Texas Chainsaw massacre 1968"

"it's a hot day in Texas scorching heat yet again as always as it never ends seamless" as the deputy spits rust mixed in with peyote and tobacconist

The figure was a brazen boy a boy who never grew up just old hideous and disfigured minced face contortions the skin soft and rosy red from hot summer days and some nights working in the yard

He paid a visit into town as he stepped into the curb as he fell into a puddle and got wet

"Look it's the gentle retard boy. Isn't he so hideous? Look at him, all giant and not knowing how to read and with math." as the figure overheard as the lady spoke

He went into the towns butcher to pick up a payment

The butcher noticed in slight the site of pure horror embarked on the figures hideous grotesque eyes as a hidden picture and movie his face appearing as a green tinged vaudeville comedy mask8 although buoyant and rosey red fragile masking innocence

"The best slaughterhouse this side of county texas please return with more orders i can't get rid of them fast enough" The figure looks around as the butcher griddles as his shoulders and says, "Now don't you go and spend that hard earned money on a strange girl in Texas they're a dime a dozen including with severed arms legs sawed off to sleep in a brassiere always constantly"

The image in the figures mind instantly changed his mode in combat "I'll be up and coming with more orders" he chimes and counts the money and leaves as a breeze

"That boy sure is something I've never seen someone cut a prime rib pork and grind pork rib the way he does math" the butcher introspects wordless thoughtless in a second and returns to his shiny slit table rack and begins to make a slice

The figure walks past the stores and shops as he notes their distinction. A store is a place of commerce, a shop is a place of expediency as a barber pole pristine asphyxiates his attention a marvelous emblem and future classic relic

He stops in a meemaw and paw store and notices it smells as newstand milk jug fresh and noticed the newstand rack he picks up a copy of X-Men along with an issue of Spiderman and walks to the refrigeration and takes a 6 glass bottle pack of pepsi then heads to the store clerk counter picks up a few packets of moonpie and asks the store clerk for a pack of Marlboro cigarettes and matches

The store clerk bags up the items and punches in the tally it up in total shop rings as $ .42 cents the figure pays then hurries up and leaves without further notice shutting down and off all humans

Money and goods taut in hand he then walks to his pickup truck he makes deliveries puts the bags of goods in the passenger takes out a glass bottled Pepsi still ice cold fresh in the brazen summer heat and takes a sip a chilled

He then turns on the radio and listens to a Roy Orbison song as the lyrics went forth

"I was alright for a while" as Roy Orbison then on sang "I was cryyyyyyying over you" and for a moment the figure felt as if the song was about himself and Roy Orbison was crying about him and in love and married and it further made him violent with math

The figure knew he wasn't attractive to woman who always hissed at him as if he was a giant rat mutant as he felt connected internally to Roy Orbison with math more he finished the glass bottle Pepsi set it aside and put the engine in mode and took off from town headed back to his townhouse secret mansion slaughterhouse complex vineyard by the central coast

The skies stark and endless as a river he thought as a warm fuzzy feeling settled down his repressed madness in rage harkening back to the two comic books he picked up too read he then unpacks the Marlboro cigarettes and lights up a smoke driving down route 66 heading back home west thinking of what's in the new issue of Spiderman hideous

Interlude

The figure bashed in the head of the woman with a shovel then carried off with her carcass

He then had sex with her dead limp corpse

He took her to the slaughterhouse and dismembered her

He carried the flesh in a container and whisked it away hurried and without anger as he packaged the corpse in the truck and took a seperate piece of her side with him inside the townhouse

He got inside and went straight to the basement and picked up his toolbox and set aside the womans dismembered body parts he then returns and drives off to another part of the complex takes the body sets in on fire digs a hole and buried the charred corpse smelling of morbid sulfuric

He then returns to the basement and starts working on designs using the remains of the dead womans dismembered corpse and math

If he were to mutate himself to be as an X-Men this is the way to do it he was going to develop a new set of superpowers donning the flesh and skin of his subjects to introspect as them as an amazing new superpower with authenticity he thought to himself as an authentic chameleon a mask and flesh suit mask in pure nightmare shock and horror as revenge math against all those who bullied and teased him

Intermittent

The figure contracted an infection playing with the blood of a subject it spread to his nose and lip scarred disfigured as he decided he were too remain donner in a mask and suit in image never too return to the land always remaining at the stiff line at the edge of the sand

The sequel
youtu.be/T3TILW0O_C0

my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

This isn't the art thing it's just a sample on what i am currently working my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

As far as i have to mention i have no dealings with the United States government or with America who ran out of money in historic systematic inflation with no money left or leverage to print more money to circulate without causing systematic inflation while in the midst interim through war with no money left as subhumans peddling aids to little girls to kidnap and are all caught guilty of abducting a billion girls in several countries without knowing basic science and math while having killed more then 100m in the past few years since the midterms of the Trump era through fraud and lies and blatant statistic censorship fraud to deter evidence as i distance myself entirely from the country including withholding basic science and math so they can never learn advanced which is just regular advanced as my realm math isn't a possibility as you were all clipped out of frames like trannies even more subhuman stiff further even through movements just a certain neural glue severed between your beady eyes indicating not knowing science or math nor know any of my family with mine things you illegally reference through fraud without knowing what it is constant as i am writing simple revealing i am leagues smarter more advanced then yourselves just by being more advanced than yourselves entirely as i am not a hypocrite fraud as i know honor and evidence and don't bullshit through fraud as theit is a telltale tragedy in telling a lie or leading a life of lies as before you know it your lies pile up with you complicit in the murder of more then 100m humans together directly with no remorse or care in traffic as you're cowards all by yourselves Hell6 my family is really white white i have said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli+

As the usage of theit is a typo i meant to delete the word the near the it i don't proofread or edit my words til after as my family is no thieves as theft is sin as we ask to get killed by lightning as a test to determine our divinity routinely my family is really white white i have said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli+

Although i note the conjoinedwords in theft of my family word building and cypher to steal fucking everything from my family entirely without knowing basic science math or English as everything from team COVID is derived in theft of my family censored algorithms revealed to the feds to protect my family as they disregard after all these years having murdered my father which means their never was a history between myself and the United States government as it was always meant to rob murder us call us Nazis as a cover even though my family has jewish ancestry my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

It's just a routine team isiscovid do widescale illegal terrorism then say i am a Nazi even though i am Jewish as they're all antisemitic and Nazis theirselves my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

i am going to give Americans some insight why they're screwed

The fucking retarded US President Joe Biden in meeting with a foreign leader now

"We hear the United States doesn't know basic science and math is this true? Ta?"

Joe Biden responds
"What? No! don't tell me you go around reading that Any Forums crap it's malarkey"

Foreign leader whispers to his aid he caught Joe Biden in a lie through fraud allowing them to go through with full murder of the United States it's over as seen always on a screen live on tv as they do it in front of us knowing just by being sneaky live on camera triggers all the antagonists towards the US to go through with robbing and murdering the country as it did it's happening it's continuing tomorrow with no end near in sight

Which is why i am not ratting out the illegal United States i am stamping it dead further for lacking hindsight or the ability to speculate in an accurate fiscal forecast sequel and not quarterly final rest in peace

my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

bro, you forgot your meds. it's fuckin monday

Attached: 1658035546164.png (256x256, 7.66K)

As this transvestite advertised itself on this site while defrauding my family technology to steal our identity of Christ and christ as it's legal to cause bodily harm or injury to them til they're holoprojected dead self is completely ash for threatening my family

i'm not working on a Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel it was a sample written as a hidden note to Square Enix on this authentic autism and other things in between

youtu.be/eCl1Lc2ktpk

while getting approval to work on things with my aesthetics as i got approval while working on a new Sandman title

As i developed a new form of film using literal actors cast in role actually in the novel

Growing up i would always stand and position my self always in certain way while growing mind death as seen on my hideous face doing insane calculations in a flash their were no words to explain this scene here is one of the bests gift along with my genesis revived self as this is actually my corpse self Eric Voytek bartoli+ revived as a youth in game as it's authentic as my family is not thieves as we don't tell lies as the price of freedom to survive is steep with math my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Attached: Screenshot_20220718144515.png (175x372, 54.16K)

As he wasn't gay or bi as he wasn't into men or boys which is an authentic Saturday Night Fever joke as it was mostly calculations with him being cursed at how the girls locally in the area would call him a fag to spread false rumors to ensnare him as a trophy white husband slave alpha betabuxx thing for not going out with them for already being used up as he was forced to hide his nervous programming which includes Ultra Instinct as i do to this day my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Just look at that crisp holy white light contortions on my haunted corpse face younger self in buffers mestret horror4 proto on always in ever since as team isiscovid tries to stare at the image to contort their actual hideous face to appear as us to further claim as us while they're poison to air and unable to emulate as it's just fraud similar to a hideous kid copying the face of a final fantasy amv to appear as the future from rhythmic contortions movement imprint as they're terrorists complicit with fraud robbing me as my family is really white white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Hey Eric. If you remember how to type plain English, I have a question.

Does an A.I. write this shit?

it's tragic the American white girls don't seem to understand they have no one and are all guilty with a billion girl abduction conspiracy and more then 100m murders of girls recent through fraud always robbing my family as soon as all the white males disappear the American white girls are going to be seized held in chains in misery with no way to talk theirselves out of as they were all degraded and devalued in worth with homeless wrinkled chapped skin with homeless contortions burnt in their mouths arms and faces actually hideous as they would all get decapitated with violence as this is really ww3 and the US did lose cause of them always opening up their legs to hideous welfare frauds who aren't even close to being authentic white

As the team isiscovid loser illegally uses my father's technology to type fraud to recanonize my family history to further rob my family as all team nypdisiscovid things age as cringe through subhuman fraud not knowing basic things as it's legal to stab this transvestite