Stop wanting virgins

I am serious, it's hurting you more than it's helping you. Someone actually taught me the ropes of sex and introduced me to other girls; I don't have any problem if a girl has a past. It's only stds I am worried about, if they don't have any it's cool and the gang; thankfully I haven't gotten any.

My friend actually married a virgin
> He married some girl he knew for less than six months because she was a "pure virgin";
> she now runs his life and has gained over 60 pounds since their marriage began
>she prevents him from talking to certain folks

Another girl I met came to California to get a job, her husband divorced her for some reason after marrying her as a pure virgin; they were married for 10 years. I still haven't figured out why he left.

Another dude from college married a pure virgin, and she ended up turning into a genderfluid non-binary lesbian with a shit haircut after 8 years.

IDK man, this isn't the middle ages where there are no contraceptives, people die early, and most people only lived to their 40s. get with a girl who seems sensible and won't betray you.

Attached: 1319359755732.jpg (391x561, 197.09K)

I'm not into whores.
Simple as

What the actual fuck is this post retard
>don't date a virgin woman because uhhhhh women are crazy
This fucking board gets dumber every year

not whores, if someone had like 2 dudes before you that's not a big deal. Then again, I am alot older than the majority of folks on this board and have seen a lot of shit. I am telling you shit can fuck up really easily.

There's a "past" and then there's a body count large enough to signify the girl has issues. A girl who's got a low body count shows she has likely been in a relationship or two and thinks of sex as exclusive to relationships and an expression of intimacy between partners, which is a healthy way to think about it for longterm success. A girl who's slept with a lot of dudes sees sex as a recreational activity devoid of intimate value, which is not a recipe for longterm success.

Attached: Promiscuity.jpg (1024x576, 50.87K)

I am saying, don't exclude someone just because they aren't a virgin. You could be fucked either way.

>get with a girl who seems sensible and won't betray you
i.e. a virgin

Attached: jBgq3t2.jpg (633x360, 55.76K)

>not whores, if someone had like 2 dudes
dropped
go back to r*ddit

my sentiments exactly . You stated it much better than I did my guy,

Honestly? I could care less if said woman is a virgin.
What I DO care about: Is the level of risky sex and partners she had while in (Or out) of a monogamous relationship
Example:
>Woman A
>She has been in three relationships throughout her life
>Slept with all of them while in said relationship
This is fine (Though depending on the reason for the break up, may or may not impact this).
>Woman B
>Has had 2 long term relationships
>Has slept with 20+ guys
>Absolute red fucking flag
>Maybe pump and dump but no relationship
I could care less about the "Perfect virgin trad wife". I just don't want a massive whore.

exactly. well stated my guy.

>> He married some girl he knew for less than six months because she was a "pure virgin";
>> she now runs his life and has gained over 60 pounds since their marriage began
>>she prevents him from talking to certain folks
Most of those are upsides.

If a girl is exclusive to me, I respect the fact that she wants me to be exclusive for her. Frankly I have learned that women don't care about friendships with you if you are not of a romantic interest. So even I was friends with another woman, I doubt things could ever last long enough to develop romance, because women just don't give a shit about any relationship with men if they cant get romance out of you.

Also where in the hell did your friend find a virgin in California?

Nonvirgin girls literally hate virgins. Even if you wanted one you couldn't date her.

oh, they moved from maine. the second one.
They met on christian singles.

Every female is a betrayer by default

yeah incels, just date women like this

Attached: dont judge.jpg (772x661, 112.03K)

I dont want to kiss a Woman who sucked other man Dick and Cum i want a pure Woman that is loyal and its a Virgin this is what i deserve

skin sheds, I just wiped away my lips this morning.

id spend the rest of my life with a slamping knowing she didnt get creampied by some other dudes, you're fucking pathetic get a grip, stop cherry picking the best love stories are the one where the woman didnt get fucked by multiple dudes

You sound like a little white girl. incel, and you are probably less than 25

enjoy another man's left overs
at least she doesnt have stds

Attached: download.jpg (254x198, 8.05K)