Psychosis

Anons am I retarded for missing my psychotic break and wanting to go back to it again? I literally thought I was going to die in my sleep so I stayed awake; but being in that state of mind is satisfying for some reason.

Attached: 2Q==(43).jpg (256x256, 19.75K)

No you don't want to go back to that trust me. Any Forums is full of edgy trolls they will tell you some bs, but there is probably nothing worse than that. Stay in touch with your therapist, continue your medication. There is an urge, I understand, but you have to fight that.
I'm rooting for you.

My medication (Zyprexa) gives me nothing but limitations and brain damage. I didn't enjoy that experience at all, it doesn't feel good. But I genuinely want to go back. Sure I could ask my doctor for an alternative antipsychotic but then it would have it's own slew of bullshit alike zyprexa.
I've been in extreme states of anxiety but I've never really panicked, I just didn't really care what was going on. They're just strange days.

Attached: 9k=(44).jpg (256x256, 21.87K)

> that experience
I'm referring to the psychotic break

Attached: Z(34).jpg (256x256, 16.17K)

Keep on being your better healthier self.
This isn't quite the same, but I've experienced similar feelings for times in my life that where I was at my rock bottom, living in a roach infested house too depressed to clean drinking and smoking weed all day. I was having body aches caused by my depression that made me paranoid that I was going to have a psychotic break and was self-diagnosing myself with every mental health issue imaginable. Yet I get nostalgia for that point in my life. It's fucking weird.

I kind of want to smoke weed again at some point, or do DXM either or. I really feel like being lucid and sober is overrated as fuck and I want to go back to being delusional. The only thing that slightly holds me back from it is my family, but they're the ones who want to shove this medication down my throat and lower my IQ by like 20 points.

Attached: Z(28).jpg (256x256, 17.84K)

I was on meth the other night and every time I sat down I was convinced my heart was slowing to the point I was going to lose consciousness. So I spent the next like 7 hours in constant movement, all the while breathing heavily to keep my heart rate elevated. The feeling I was getting was legit it turned out, but my reaction and fear were highly overblown. Not fun.

I don't know but here's one I did

Attached: 1642897801996.jpg (400x400, 34.59K)

I really don't like my family. My mom tells me "you have schizophrenia" and forces me to take my medication when I don't want to. She treats that diagnosis like it's set in fucking stone, I am 19 years old and I deserve to decide what I want to put in my own body. I probably don't even have schizophrenia, it's probably bipolar disorder. But either or, zyprexa is fucking retarded. She forces me to take it at a smaller dose even if it causes my face to twitch and be unable to fucking read (actual side effects look it up). My family is fucked up and they're full of sociopaths.

Forgot to attach funny edgy lain pic.

Attached: 9k=(40).jpg (256x256, 23.01K)

But having a mental clarity for once without my medication while I'm at my friends house is really nice. I eventually get back to being able to read without my brain stuttering 24/7 after a few days. I just don't think it's fair that psychosis is treated as a completely abnormal thing that immediately needs to be fixed by an NPC normie brain engineer. "Have a different state of mind? Fuck you, here's your meds schizo."

Attached: 2Q==(37).jpg (256x256, 16.06K)

Bumping my own thread. I honestly don't know what to do at this point, normality legit feels uncomfortable at this point and I want to go back.

Attached: 9k=(32).jpg (256x256, 13.17K)

I feel you user. Although I myself have never experienced what you are experiencing, my brother is schizophrenic. He has to take the medication too. It is unfortunate what the side-effects are. Perhaps you could get on some better medication, which would have side-effects that are more comfortable to your suiting.
But i think what you have to realize that without the medication, It is even worse than the side-effects of the medications. I know most folks are resistant to medication, even my brother, and i sympathize with them and realize why it is, but even if you find yourself more comfortable in a lucid state of mind, that is neother healthy for you nor others around you. But mostly you. In a non-medicated situation, the person primarily hurt is the patient. Most Schizophrenics hurt themselves, not others (which is a common stereotype) and personal neglect, inability to form or maintain relationships, or even a conversation and basically not living in the real world, has dire personal consequences.
In the end, the reason medication is usually recommended is because the pros outweigh the cons. It is truly sad that we don't have any medication yet without side effects, but sometimes, life just puts you in a situation where you have limited options and limited control, and you have to operate within that framework and improve as much as you can.
If you truly believe that your diagnosis is incorrect, maybe you can change your psychiatrist? But if all of your family is in agreement that the diagnosis is not incorrect, then it might actually be correct. As, for an unmedicated person, it is more obvious to people around the person than the person themselves, who is largely unaware of his/her condition. I can say for my brother, i knew he had it way before he was diagnosed. But i really don't know your specific case.

I seriously wish you the best, hope you get through whatever troubles you're going through. It can be tough sometimes.

Zyprexa literally shirnks the brain and causes diabetes retard. Stop taking that fucking poison. Smoke as much weed as possible to cause another psychotic breakdown, this world is too boring to be sober.
Have some xanax on hand. Also stop taking Zyprexa it's literally rat poison dumbfuck. You will die from it you will get malignant syndrome fucktard.

Your family is commiting malpraxis on you dumbass. Zyprexa side effects are like thousands. In 100 years anti psychotics will be ridiculed like lobotomy.
Stop taking that cancer free your mind before you get diabetes or god knows what.

>he is taking the meds from the schizos and prescribing them xanax

Next you'll tell them to buy pickaxes and say that there's gold beneath important city infrastructure

No it doesn't outweight shit. Your brother will end up fat with ED, diabetes, permanent movement disorders and brain shrinkage. 10 years of anti-psychs will literally turn a person into a ghoul.
Your brother will never get pussy again in this life, I would rather slit my throat

Maybe antidepressants will be considered harmful, but antipsychotics are what we use in the modern age instead of locking the crazies in boxes. Either you give them the medication that makes them functional but has side effects, or they start thinking that their family members were replaced by government agents and are poisoning their food

Xanax is for panic attacks during psychotic episodes or when you smoke too much weed you smooth brain chimp.
The anxiety is the worst frankly and xanax solves it.

Either you give them medication that causes permanent diabetes, movement disorders, anhedonia and turns them into vegetables.
Or you lock them up.
So much better. Thank god for kike medicine. What would we do without chemical lobotomies?

You are better off being psychotic than ruining your body with neuroleptics. Every time you take a pill you risk one of the NASTY hundreds of side effects which could be permanent.
Imagine fucking up your body at the age of 19. Enjoy trembling like a fucking spastic for the next 40 years dumbass. NO REFUNDS hahahahahaha

>fat with ED, diabetes, permanent movement disorders and brain shrinkage. 10 years of anti-psychs will literally turn a person into a ghoul.

Side wffects happen. You are exaggerating them for sure though. But again, some things are worth it. He won't get laid? Maybe, maybe not. But without medications there is zero chance he is ever getting laid. Loss of IQ points? yeah. But without medication, the IQ is good for nothing. literally. Diabetes? not necessarily, although it does happen.

Point is you're rambling. If you had a negative experience with the medications, I'm sorry to hear that, but without them, life would ve ruined for most patients.