Why are there so many grown ass men who don't drink? Many of them are here, crying about the world going to shit...

Why are there so many grown ass men who don't drink? Many of them are here, crying about the world going to shit. You're part of the problem, you effeminate faggot fucks.

Attached: 6f92fefd88821e74070d8c8802638c2e--true-true-drinks.jpg (736x1150, 175.71K)

Drinking has been shown to be of detriment to an individual's health.

alcohol is degenerate

>the sheer amount of projection in this image

Alcohol is a carcinogen.
Don't believe me? look it up.

holy shit no way is this real ahahahaha what a faggot take.

This is the dumbest shit I've read today and masculinity is fucking retarded

Some people dont like feeling drunk, get over it faggot

Real men don't rely on crutches to get through life

Bring back prohibition and this time be completely ruthless about it like that Phillipean president who murdered every drug dealer in his country.

Alcohol gives me a headache and a runny nose every time. Not gonna fuck myself up to please you, OP.

Because I will stick with smoking instead of doing something that is guaranteed bitch tits, not to mention I like mental clarity. Wine and spirits are not too bad but outside of special occasions I see no point in bothering with them.
t. pipe tobacco and cigar enjoyer

Real men also get laid every night.
Real men drink and smoke.
Noone on this board has ever had sex...

This... makes sense. I like my liver nice and healthy so I only get shitfaced twice or thrice a year. I do mix it with plenty red bull or regular coffee...

Attached: 165807477888939.jpg (668x1095, 119.01K)

You don't know what real men do at all, woman

i dont drink and fuck a rotating roster of decent looking women. sobriety is health and wealth on easy mode. getting drunk as a masc thing is like for redditors and people who overdosed on hemingway

there are more reasons not to drink than thinking you're "above" it
i have nothing against drinking or getting drunk myself (the fuck is the point of drinking but to get drunk, really?), but i rarely do because, well it's not good for you for one, but mainly because it's fucking expensive where i live, it would not be a smart use of money for me

never confuse a man that can handle a few cuts and a man who cuts himself

alcohol doesn't get me drunk, though it does give me hang overs.

i've gotten drunk several times, a few to the point of throwing up, but i've not had a hangover as far as i can tell, nor have i had memory loss from drinking

>Why are there so many grown ass men who don't drink?
I don't and i really want to, i am simply too low energy.
Booze is what helped me in times when i could drink it to cope with stress.

>Real men also get laid every night.
pretty sure only a gay prostitute could manage that