Women are even afraid of giving handshakes

Women are even afraid of giving handshakes .

Attached: womenlol.webm (320x568, 1.99M)

Context? I would assume it's a salesman trying to get me to buy insurance.

how do they know its not some darkie trick to hurt them?

U give a male friend a handshake but u give a female friend that one-armed hug over the shoulder. Theyre confused because theyre not used to shaking hands unless theyre speaking business

loool women BTFO

i can see it now
>"these Women refuse to touch my hand dats RAYCIS"

I would be afraid he would pull it away to make a full of me. Happened to with a high five me on a crowded train once and still keeps me awake.

Attached: 1386502124232.jpg (1570x868, 168.82K)

We should have an Asian guy do it for more accurate results

an Azn guy wouldnt do this because we don't do that foolishness

Bowie got GOAT tier albums with shit tier covers, maybe except for Low, Ziggy, and Diamond Dogs

Lmfao I've never seen anyone so absolutely obsessed with blacks.

dude you darkies are always trying to slip by under vague labels, but we all know darkies are bad news.

>"Women are too afraid to handshake!"
no, people are leery of darkies, rightfully so. darkies just need to calm down, chimps

I haven't seen this in years. Thanks bro.

Women just do not want to touch niggers because they look dirty.

>Bowie
kino

I wouldn't shake the guy's hand either. I'd think he's trying to steal my wallet or something

handshakes are nasty. i don't want to touch your smelly hand

they say approaching is okay and men are overreacting but we know the only approach that isn't harassment is a successful one.

A stacy with her friends walked up to me a few days ago and held out her hand so I gave her a handshake. This is not the first time it has happened. It's over with my autism

Attached: e5106498b501e8969522941f570d3ade.jpg (235x291, 11.98K)

and this is why the dudes in the video are well adjusted and are seen walking and talking with friends while you're here complaining about the most basic physical greeting yet conceived

someone reaches for a handshake, you shake their hand. it's not rocket science