Voices of Any Forums

lets have a chat over vocaroo. upload your voice and lets hear what the voice of Any Forums sounds like.

vocaroo.com/1iXamRWClfsl

vocaroo.com/1iXamRWClfsl

Attached: 1658030367991.png (546x613, 357.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jdLhJsqBMrq
vocaroo.com/1e2FcbMxOQhf
voca.ro/100veAoG0I4r
voca.ro/19EY0q0rAR1P
voca.ro/11SYi0bpie4Y
voca.ro/12oSZzLQdmxH
voca.ro/1hKXghe8qbbr
voca.ro/1gVZLbYMlYOI
vocaroo.com/1lbgGEvE3Ouf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

^ paid some whore on fiverr

voca.ro/1jdLhJsqBMrq

vocaroo.com/1e2FcbMxOQhf
happy?

this was very hot desu do more, i like the squeals. excellent piggy calling.

Attached: mfwpigfarmerbfsooooweeees.jpg (400x400, 37.46K)

>voca.ro/1jdLhJsqBMrq
What the fuck did I just witness

Attached: 1657923934678.jpg (750x930, 60.78K)

voca.ro/100veAoG0I4r
voca.ro/19EY0q0rAR1P

voca.ro/11SYi0bpie4Y
voca.ro/12oSZzLQdmxH

These are not real people, these the type of niggas to come out of the cia factory

Wrong, I'm the product of the 5g radiation melting and coalescing several human babies. Gotta blame the powers higher than the CIA for that.

Why are foids so evil?

Attached: 1657068472388.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

voca.ro/1hKXghe8qbbr

Why do you care about the dumb shit they say?
You've got a pretty great singing voice, user. Assuming that is you, of course.

none of you are funny in the least, this board is such fucking trash, i don't know why i come here anymore

>e-boy strumming on his $50 guitar to woo the womyn like it's the early 2000s

Excuse me sir, I am an e-MAN and at least I have a hobby besides being a butthole towards others.

voca.ro/1gVZLbYMlYOI

Attached: B9FDCE36-2CB1-4CAD-B9B9-0F88B24462D2.gif (498x468, 93.79K)

Aw shit, I'm so sorry your highness. Clearly we should all be working our very hardest to impress you. Get bent, faggot. You're clearly here for (You)'s, at least put some work into it.

Yooo u sound sexy aff

i like these threads but i never know what to say

Why not just talk about something that interested you recently? You could also just respond with how something made you feel.

vocaroo.com/1lbgGEvE3Ouf

im not as interesing nor as animated as you guys
i feel like im in a cool kids club but most of you are probably losers so im conflicted

Very nice, user. Have you considered putting together some stuff with a good bit of effort and having it on bandcamp/soundcloud/YouTube?
Being animated is mostly just a matter of your mood. Don't worry about it, fren.
>i feel like im in a cool kids club but most of you are probably losers so im conflicted
I'm a NEET running on like 12 years now and a dropout. Nothin' really cool about me. Try to keep the idea of embarrassing yourself out of your mind. We're all anonymous here anyway and you're just one user in a sea full of people with other anons who'll be posting more egregious shit than you could.

>Have you considered putting together some stuff with a good bit of effort and having it on bandcamp/soundcloud/YouTube?
I play bass at church. I have nothing to promote, so I'm fine with shitty one-offs on Any Forums.