Cheap men are the worst, far worse than poor or broke. why would you squander your life being such a miserable asshole...

cheap men are the worst, far worse than poor or broke. why would you squander your life being such a miserable asshole? boring, unromantic, unimaginative guys like you are the biggest turnoff

if you'd rather eat at home than go out, i'm taking about you
if you prefer watching stuff off a computer to streaming, i'm taking about you
if you don't have a bedframe, i'm talking about you
if you have android instead of iphone, i'm talking about you

get the picture? get a life

Attached: bee.jpg (728x899, 84.36K)

Bait!
Oregano
2/10

>if you have android instead of iphone, i'm talking about you
Why women are so dumb? My galaxy S22 ultra is better than your shitty 2018 iphone with broken screen

Friendly reminder to every user

Attached: 1633855438546.webm (640x1138, 1.24M)

See this nigga in gulags and concentration camps

>streaming
this is the gayest part of modernity
>bedframe
wives get to sleep in a bed with a bedframe bitch you ain't a wife you want to be a wife start acting like one
>eat at home instead of going out
learn to cook zoomer bitch this ain't the 60's no more eating out costs cash money just buy a damn cast iron and start using it

its the price of being jewish.
how ironic.

oof. bad date? you DO have orbiters to lavish you in gifts, right?

yeah I really don't understand the iphone=status thing. I worked for apple, and boy, the bar for having an iphone is not high. I basically associate them with the dirt poor and the consumer class who only care about brand recognition. Women are dumb.

posted from my iphone btw

deal with it, dumb whore

I'm cheap, lazy, and I play world of Warcraft

besides any man who acts romantically towards a roastie is a cuck

Attached: 1518226299961.jpg (409x409, 24.03K)

Sounds like you're mad I got more bread than you and you'll never get a cut of it.

Attached: 4f0.jpg (986x1024, 119.17K)

translations:
>if you'd rather eat at home than go out
woman can't cook.
>if you prefer watching stuff off a computer to streaming
woman has no hobbies, just watches nigflix.
>if you don't have a bedframe
woman has had sex with several guys who lacked bedframes. but if YOU want to take the town bicycle for a spin YOU need to be rich (supposedly). woman is not attracted to you physically, just looking for a simp provider who will get a handjob on his birthday and maybe christmas every other year.
>if you have android instead of iphone
same as previous point.

you should date a cheap guy they are the least likely to leave you when you are older
sometimes i feel like women desire to be hopelessly alone even more than schizoids do

Attached: 99718587_p0_master1200.jpg (613x1200, 309.96K)

>if you have android instead of iphone,
Are androids actually cheaper? It's what I have but that's not why I picked it, I just don't want any Apple products.

my gf lives in affordable housing with her mom has like 5 subscription streaming services and spends 10 at starbucks every day while making 13$/hr
I make 30/hour and she literally thinks I am crazy for not having any subscription services

Good buy s dog or a cat and die alone. Men arent giving a shit what you women want anymore. Keep expecting more than you're worth go for it no one will stop you. But remember roe v wade got over turned. Men atent going to put up with your shit for much longer.

And they will stay alone and bitch where the good men have gone. Good end in my book.

its not even about men not giving a shit about what women want
women have always wanted what is considered valuable by society and men have always wanted sexy pussy
if society didnt consider having fourty plux bodycount as valuable women would not be so interested in achieving it

Attached: 99050086_p0_master1200.jpg (693x1200, 410.19K)

>take control of the internet and popular culture
>you can now tell women what they want
is it really this easy?

why do you think women have been smearing whale shit on their faces for five centuries

Attached: 97809977_p0_master1200.jpg (893x1200, 458.39K)

so are you different?

Worthless women are the worst
>If you want to go out all the time because you can't cook, die alone
If your idea of a good evening is watching shows, die alone
If you think you'll have anything to do with my bed before you prove your worth, die alone
>If you're a shallow materialist, die alone

The more money i have the cheaper i get

Cute image, it remind me of Jezza

Attached: 1651932412520.png (451x378, 167.53K)