This is the average prison cell in norway

this is the average prison cell in norway
why is it so comfy?

Attached: 00nyjailnorway-02-mobileMasterAt3x[1].jpg (1800x1200, 404.21K)

the prison system there is designed to turn you into a normal human, not to isolate you further from society

Nicer than my room. I'm more degenerate than a Norwegian criminal. An abstract feel.

To add, non barbaric countries consider your liberties being stripped away IS the punishment and as such theres no reason to make the person unnecessarily suffer. A prisoner should have the resources necessary to feel content in prison. Have access to good healthcare, education, have a tv, pen and paper, books, social opportunities.

Its only places like third world countries and the USA that turn prisoners into slaves and keep them as lifelong criminals because they have incentive to do so. Slave labour FTW!

We all know the answer.

But in all seriousness, this is not a cell for a violent offender.

There's a reason america has the highest prison rates in the world.
>Keep certain races in abject poverty for your entire country's existence
>Be surprised when they turn to crime
>Once they get their rights back, refuse to help them integrate into society
>Blacks end up glorifying and glamorizing violence as a coping mechanism (their fault btw)
>Think self-improvement is "white" and spend their whole lives doing nothing but hating white people
It's a sad cycle.

It's like this in Japan too. You're required to be reading, learning, meditating, or otherwise reforming or you get beaten and they check your cell to make sure

This is literally a better living space than my room

> Have access to good healthcare, education, have a tv, pen and paper, books, social opportunities.

Yeah, US prisons have all of that. The only reason you'd not be able to get a pen is if you shanked someone with one.

Be less cringe.

Poverty and crime aren't as strongly-linked as you'd like.

Liberals will cite europe when they say they want to get rid of guns. then you when tell them our prison system should be like norway and japans they freak out and say that criminals should suffer

psychos man

because humans are treated as humans in norway.

in the us they're treated as cattle, which ultimately reinforces shitty behavior, and ultimately leads to more shitty behavior upon release.

>this is not a cell for a violent offender
brevik gets a cell just like that

non violent offenders should have cells that resemble the ones in norway.

people that literally shoot up schools/malls etc should be publicly executed by firing squad though

Holocaust and German occupation

>US prisons have all of that
lolwut? no they're slave labor camps and they're open dorm

Attached: P-345-LAC-00-Dorm-Bunks[1].jpg (1555x1412, 205.61K)

in prison in the USA, they just make you go outside and pick up trash. they're literally labor camps. no education opportunities or anything. no TV

Those people are weak and retarded. Killing anyone other than the person that bullied you is pathetic.

t. was bullied my entire life in high school and at home, never had any desire to hurt anyone, and have always tried to show kindness so my personality could be so far removed from that of the people that I hated.

>>Keep certain races in abject poverty for your entire country's existence
Total bullshit. You obviously have never interacted with niggers.

It's bigger than my bedroom lol

Once you internalize how much of a shithole America is, the faster you can start planning your escape.

>no education opportunities or anything
so just like poor but innocent people are treated in europe then. really makes you think

>Have access to good healthcare
Oh no ,this rapist got a cancer we need to save him with tax money :(

would you rather your tax money go to reforming the said rapist or just containing him and letting him rot?

Don't commit crime nigger,simple as

It's a system designed for a society that is (was) almost 100% white
I doubt this system functions as designed in 2022

A bullet is cheaper than both

It really is that easy, but in current America we have to have the feefees for every retarded subgroup.

Imagine being an incel in Norway. You could plow a truck down a busy sidewalk and get rewarded for it.

a potential additional member of society is more beneficial than a dead one
most criminals in muttmerica commit more crimes when they are let out
that is not the case in norway or other scandinavian countries
muh race is a cope

Who is surprised when Black people commit more crime? It's what they do in every country. Of course a country with 50 million Black people has a large prison population.

>Keep certain races in abject poverty for your entire country's existence
Dey alweez be keepin' a brotha down!

Attached: 1586953500451.jpg (1024x512, 172.74K)

American here, how can I go to prison in Norway?

just angloid puritan autism. You hate anything that doesn't resemble you. You don't have to be a nigger. Finns, irish, slavoids, you name it. Angloids are racist against all of them.

Killing leftists is not violence.

A potential member who could kill and rape again ? No thank I pass