Do w*men really not know how to replace a fucking fuse?

do w*men really not know how to replace a fucking fuse?

Attached: 01euws92p3c91.jpg (640x416, 36.62K)

Women are kids who we should treat as adults...

shit i dont either, but if i had to i'd just google it. i try to fix most things i can around the house, but if its beyond me i call an expert, like with pipes or electrical shit

you can google the pipes and electrical shit too you know?

>go to breaker box
>kill power
>remove blown fuse
>replace with new fuse
wow so complex
I fucking hate foids

I get not wanting to mess with power wires, but pipes are as simple as it gets.

yes im sure this story actually happened

Queen bisniz

honestly i would know how to replace a new fuse either
i know only about those old ass shit, that were screwed into the pocket

so everyone just happens to have the correct replacement fuse on hand?
retard

what is a fuse, exactly

But can you replace an old fuse instead?
Just buy a new fuse? Also you can make fuses out of resistive wires, I just wouldn't use that for too long but hey, if it works it works.

just buy a new fuse?
how are you going to do that at 3 am?
how do you know where to buy the fuse from?
there isn't a store called Fuse Depot or anything like that

if your house still uses fuses instead of breakers and you don't have some replacements on hand you're fucking retarded

Exactly correct.

Because that's so fucking hard to figure out. I do electrical work. I taught myself mechanics qhen I forced myself to work on my car. Like learning how to take care of the shit you purchase is a fucking responsibility not a choice. You have the internet you have no excuse not to figure out how to fix shit.

Just acting like those foods who cant fucking change a battery in their smoke detectors letting that shit beeps. Like holy fuck how do you put up with that.

Wait till the morning look up part numbers you have access to the internet. Stop being retarded. If you can find r9k and shit post on here like a retard you can look up a fucking fuse and replace it.

but what is a fuse? like what does it even do?

Who the fuck would I know where you're gonna buy a new fuse, I don't even know where you live. I get my electrical components from a store couple blocks down the street, I don't know about you.
It's a little piece of wire inside a glass container. The wire conducts current when all's working as intended but if there's a short somewhere in the load, the current will increase and thus the energy dissipated by the wires would also increase meaning they'll get hotter and either burn open or cause a fire. The fuse is made such that the conductor inside it will melt open before any of the wiring gets damaged to prevent fires or damages to the load.

k i dont have a house cuz i rent a nicer apartment then your mom and dads place could ever hope to be, i live in a high rise in LA and don't need to deal with blue collar shit because i have money to pay laborers to fix it for me lmaoooo or i just get property management to send maintenance to handle it. your just an angry poorfag i guess.
lmaooo of course its not hard when you do electrical work for a living. you already spent years studying just how to fix a fuse box or breaker thing, wahtever, no need to get mad at people online who have better things to do with there time then waste it on boring shit that Juan can take care of for you
im not retarded because i have maintenance workers under me to fix shit if it breaks, which it probably wont ever because it was built in just 2017 which is brand new
k well thats good for you you sound like my maintenance worker byeee

I taught it to myself dumbass. I didnt just pop into existence with knowledge. I chose to learn shit to take care of my life because unlike you u do not like having others control the shit in my life.
>maintenance workers under me to fix shit if it breaks,
Which us exactly the point. You chose not to maintain the shit you own. So you have no fucking clue how it works and you now haveto follow the whims of whoever you have to hire to fix the shit for you. So you have no clue if you're being ripped off and more likely you are paying hundreds for shit you can do easy for 15 bucks. But because you rather remain ignorant and live life on easy most by picking away cash instead of being a man and handling it yourself is what leads to our entire fucking generation who have no fucking clue how to even change a tire.

Man imagine being such a consumer like this. I cant u make shit last in this house for cheap

I would just leave. I wouldn't allow myself to be used like that. Idc if she promised me sex.

>k i dont have a house cuz i rent a nicer apartment
you still have a breaker box you fucking retard