40% of Zoomers are Queer!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?! Why is no one is talking about this?
>this is the average American family now
youtu.be/IE1tWAWXCHM

Attached: 1658030504939m.jpg (740x1024, 152.38K)

Go outside you fucking brain rotten zoom waffen

At least 35% is women who are," like OMG totally not like other girls, and super quirky." Maybe 1% of trans 2% are gay or lesbian.

It's just pretty funny how many billions of attractive wealthy people are out there yet they never actually do anything meaningful. Are they just reclusive hedonist consoomers or what? I spent awhile thinking they were just slave npc puppets of the demiurge used to torture us with their material success, but maybe they really DO have souls. It's impossible to verify though, the demiurge is insanely good at acting and you can never tell the difference.

They are literal npc puppets. They work for bossman, buy shit that their friends tell them to and then feel smug abput it all. The only difference to you is that bossman pays them more.

>t. Upper middle class retard prestige uni

I like that my competition eliminates itself.

>t. Zoomer

Are you sure you have a soul? Dude LOL you just skipped over the most important parts of my posts. Your brain is not functioning correctly.

i don't even care. nigger looks good.

Everyone is bi now.

I just ignored the delusional parts. Yes, they are hedonist consumers. Yes, the demiurge lives in your walls rent free.

Idk but I think im gonna start RAPING them

5 4 3 2 1 you're already forgetting what I wrote

Look, a funny cat picture

1 2 3 4 5

Time for bed

There is a 777% chance, repeating of course, that your brain is functioning and you can see that something is indeed not quite right...

Your tricks wont work on me, monster. Begone, demiurge.

Ignorance is bliss l guess

The demiurge has nothing to offer but lies.

>Maybe 1% of trans 2% are gay or lesbian.
So you mean they're straight

He made me anorexic, I haven't talked to a woman in 10 years. What is a man in my position suppose to do, exactly? I'm just screaming "Satan, Satan!!" Because there is really nothing for me here.

Because you followed his lies. Return to your gods, son. Change your life.

Lol what? You people have some funny opinions about reality.

Accept Azathoth and Nyarlathotep, son. Accept the chaos and the pain will all go away.

If you ID as non-Binary you can switch to they / them pronouns and otherwise behave exactly the same and that makes you queer. If you're a guy and say you think Chris Hemsworth is hot but otherwise only fuck chicks that makes you queer. I think basically the definition has just become incredibly broad.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!
narcissism, same phenomenon as that one girl on tik tok crying her ass out thinking her world was over because her other friend surpassed her in followers.
Discovery+ should and has to show the other side of the story as well. Otherwise it just doesn't feel right.