Are there any guys who actually prefer women with small breasts and aren't creepy, desperate, or manipulative?

Are there any guys who actually prefer women with small breasts and aren't creepy, desperate, or manipulative?

Attached: __douki_chan_ganbare_douki_chan_drawn_by_yomu_sgt_epper__411f0c25eb9acae04b2f12ee126a5e20.jpg (1200x1500, 145.63K)

I would take anyone who loves me for what I am and has common interests. Looks don't really matter. I'm not that good looking myself.
I used to be decently fit but gained a lot of weight last year so now I'm overweight as well....
I'm a piece of shit loser though. Don't think I'm creepy, desperate or manipulative either. Haven't really tried in the first place....

I don't know
Probably at least one, chances are you won't find him however
Could just go for guys that don't mind small breast

just ask if there are any chads who pefer small breasts you stupid whore

Nice trips.
I don't prefer them, but I'm not manipulative or desperate. I do look like a skelly man tho.

Attached: 1655949365349.jpg (288x300, 7.67K)

I prefer small boobs for various reasons, and I don't think of myself as creepy, desperate, or manipulative, but I'm not at liberty to say if others would agree. Tbh tho my friend brings up my preference for flat chests more than I do, which still is hardly at a

Attached: 01660c822ffdc7116328ba58a3f95db9.jpg (392x720, 38.99K)

I would. But she turned me down.

im creepy desperate and manipulative and im horny

Attached: 96710881_p4_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 786.96K)

Yeah. I find smaller breasts more attractive. Larger breasts don't age as well either.
>nice digits too

no.
women with no tits are either children or subhuman and the men who like them are either pedophiles or memeing

I prefer small breasts and I think I'm not creepy, desperate, or manipulative

big tits and no ass fill your hands
big ass and no tits fill your heart

No. But thats ok. As a small titted girl, i am happy settling with the boywife tomboy lovers and the lolita conneuisseurs. or however you spell it.... i prefer dysfunctional mentally ill males in general, and do not want cow udders very much, so its perfect in the end

Attached: smalltits.png (237x285, 124.71K)

>i prefer dysfunctional mentally ill males in general, and do not want cow udders
tranny moment

>memeing
Nope. A smaller chest looks much better on a taller frame, and with longer hair. It's about the full picture.

i wish i was a tranner, then i would have my very own girlcock to play with whenever i want. or maybe i already do you will nevr know

Plz be my tomboy gf

Attached: 1643050940418.png (640x646, 367.32K)

>creepy, desperate, or manipulative
what does that have to do with this though

im a 24 year old bio f with a small but not flat chest and almost every man that i attract is a lolicon but im also a weird fuck up weeb so im sure thats another factor

Asian men unironically

Small boobs are more likely to be shaped properly. Huge milkers sag like udders 9/10 times

rich people love smol tiddies

>im also a weird fuck up weeb
favorite anime?

I'm completely disfunctional, and I like small tits. Fight me.

Attached: 1656637036291.gif (540x810, 240.75K)

B cups are pretty nice, but the most important factor is tit aesthetic
Big tits are nice but usually only look alright in bikinis or bras, outside of that they look not the bestAs long as she squishes my face with them and kisses me im alright with it

I am completely functional and I love all tits, especially small

i like small tits but girls don't like me :)
i feel like if a girl is fat tho she should at least have tits my size. there's too many girls who are shaped like 45 year old men in my state.how the hell are you hank hill assing with a beer gut and no tits wearing leggings and pulling your hair up till you have traction alopecia? fuck just squat at that point. absolutely no reason a fat person shouldn't just be pear shaped instead of a fucking lollipop shape. work on your legs.

you should totally be my gf

I have very active hobbies and I always hear women complain about what a hassle big tits are when it comes to physical activities.
So when it comes to dating, I want someone I can share my hobbies with and enjoy spending time together.
A big girl with a big bosom probably wouldn't enjoy spending time with me and visa versa.
Ironically they are the only ones that match me on apps.

>creepy, desperate, or manipulative
none of those three by my own metrics

Its called "planning longerm investnents" and realizing less fat tits also get less saggy. They still do but less so, and if theyre flat a they probably dont at all? B or C is still ideal Imo (but C obviously isnt small anymore)