How would a normie react after reading picrel?

How would a normie react after reading picrel?

Attached: 1657997481263.jpg (1462x2615, 942.28K)

don't know, can't be bothered to read all that bullshit myself

Much comedianship young user. Normsmen can't read.

Attached: king pepe2.jpg (225x225, 8.05K)

im not reading all of that. i dont even want a tl;dr because i dont care.
enjoy the archive.

brainlet cope.
to answer your question though, OP, a normie would most likely just get pissed off and call you an incel and move on.

Yeah this sounds about right. Half of it will fall out of their head. They literally cannot comprehend not having a support structure of friends, family, a community, etc. So they just scoff at it and act like OP is just lazy or whining.

>brainlet cope
Not really, any intelligent person would read the first post, skim the second, and realize all subsequent posts are just rephrasings of the first one. So they'd get the basic gist of it without actually reading that shit. It's all just the same shit you hear on here over and over again anyway.

Whats funny is that if you go on retardit and complain about being lonely, they will say it is your fault that you do not have any friends or a girlfriend. That you need to keep trying harder and stop blacking society or anything other than yourself. But if any minority group complains about racism being the reason they cannot get ahead in life, it is a whole different story. They will agree and talk about how society needs to change. But if you say that society is bad and is a reason why you are isolated, they will call you an incel.

Buddhism is the sole cope for the cycle of suffering you've found yourself in

by just spewing forth the same
>just try harder bro
over and over again because they just cant comprehend

Hahahahaha NOBODYS reading that wall, if you can't make your point in >10 words it's over. Sage schizo rants aren't a good look.

Attached: 1656939564966.jpg (600x570, 37.19K)

That pseud never read Kierkegaard and wouldn't understand it either. Robots are just drunken peasants sitting in the back of a horse cart getting drunk on whiskey, half passed out while the horses wander aimlessly.

>the existing person is the driver, that is, if existing is not to be what people usually call existing, because then the existing person is no driver but a drunken peasant who lies in the wagon and sleep and lets the horses shift for themselves

The better question is: why did you replace OP's pic, making me dig through my whole fucking folder to find the original?
Forgot your adderall, zoomies?

Attached: 1499497849464.png (1009x6647, 832.15K)

i read the 1st post which is where it should be cropped. I'm not sure if this is a demoralisation shill or a regular retard.

Not everyone has the same problem. Some people are doomed, but plenty have simple fixable problems like turning down available help, being obese, acting like they're on Any Forums in public, being coomers, not sticking to your own race, not developing actual interests and meeting people irl that share them.

Come back when you've actually tried solving your problems.

Essay schizoposters always make me laugh. Want to know how you improve your life? Read an actual book. Get a hobby. Like, holy shit. This is why nobody likes you.

Attached: 1656090072688.jpg (640x602, 43.23K)

how would they react after reading this instead?

Attached: dea534d1a0bfd665f401ad9207421780c376247e.jpg (648x1153, 631.17K)

A normie wouldn't read essayposting on 4ailchan

if you're opting not to do anything social today (which you absolutely can because it's 2022 and communications technologies exist), at least try to go outside. I'm doing outside stuff with my fwb and maybe some low traffic museums (covid numbers are way up this week)

He would suggest self-help books and tell you to check out David Goggins

>brainlet cope
Nah we're just lazy as fuck.

>No stop thinking critically, goyim! You need to stop questioning and CONSOOM the latest marvel movies and latest bacon goy burger!

Leaving your moms basement and talking with normal people is a Jewish ploy, you might run across an info-hazard

>How would a normie react
Wouldn't react. It wouldn't make sense. Anyone we'd call "normie" here was born with a huge support system in place that always backed him up whenever he stumbled. He was never rejected from the group, he was never alone, and he has a network of people he can call on for whatever he needs.

The OP essay is one of the best and most sincere things to come out of Any Forums and it should be mandatory reading for anyone here.