What are you doing to better yourself and get out of your situation?

What are you doing to better yourself and get out of your situation?

Attached: EfCsP4rX0AAsA61.jpg (1018x574, 81.34K)

applied to a job the first time in months yesterday

Nothing
Oregano

I Was trying to but then I slept 5 hours (with the lights on accidentally) and then I tried sleeping more and failed and so now I have no energy and my skin is falling apart because it can't withstand sleeping 5 hours. HELP ME NIGGER.

Attached: 8524ddd1857ae43fb6d3af4ed786a73a.jpg (410x308, 29.95K)

Exercising daily and getting a good amount of sleep.
Also I haven't had an orgasm in several months.

Leaving Any Forums is mandatory for me if I want to improve. I've been on this shithole way too much time and I can't control it. Once I start browsing it takes up almost all my free time.
Similar thing with drinking. There's no "I'll have just one beer" for me.

Studying French and creating a portfolio software project to maybe land a new job.

Want to move abroad in the next couple of years.

im currently addicted to fapping, im working that out

After a car crashed into mine and left me with chronic back pain. I do physical therapy every day, the stuff the physical therapist taut me to do. I also am training myself for skills so I can have loss of an physically demanding job than what u used to.

Bro, I'm way past that. I'm in the endgame with a fancy Hollywood apartment and making my own anime.

Attached: Nested Sequence 01 (2).webm (960x540, 1.59M)

Goddammit that looks like absolute garbage.

congratulations, you're a normie.

Not sure. I'm moving to Vietnam soon. I have over a mil saved up, own an apartment and earn 200k a year but I'm too fucking lonely it hurts. I'm gonna go find a bride and settle in some decent apartment.
Looks cool. Is that the anime you're making? What's the plot?

>Looks cool. Is that the anime you're making? What's the plot?
Yes. It is sort of 'Sailor Moon' meets Rick and Morty, and follows a parody Sailor Venus type character being a washed up drunk who decides to take on an apprentice for one last season before retiring at the age of 30 as Magical Girls are expected to.

It is mostly an excuse for really intense action sequences set to good anime music.

Attached: animatic.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

saving up money to move out
seeking therapy
trying to book hair removal
looking into starting hormones

my life is fucking wasted anyways, but i may as well try to troon out even though it's too late

Im losing weight
Im also going back to uni

>trying to book hair removal

What I coincidence, I'm trying the opposite.
If you're 100% sure about the troon thing go for it, but I don't think it's something you should do just to see if it works.
But anyway, as the song says, the string is always ready.

Attached: 23423234.jpg (937x655, 83.88K)

Don't troon out retard. You're only going to make things worse for yourself

Trying to get hired. Last job paid well but I only lasted a few days before being reprimanded for mistakes I had no control over and decided to quit. I don't think I would have enjoyed a job like that and I'm not willing to put myself through hell anymore just to make some money. Call me a quitter but ADHD and Asperger's will fuck you up and get you bullied. The human race is naturally ableist.

>What I coincidence, I'm trying the opposite.
what do you mean?
>If you're 100% sure about the troon thing go for it,
i am not, but it is what is driving me to keep trying in life

trooning out is literally the only reason i'm doing any form of self improvement
the only reason i would move out of my house and give my money to a landlord is for independence to that
the only reason i have a fucking job is because money is needed to pay for transition
the only reason i take care of my body is because of it

nothing, i already know it's over

Going out to a club with some friends for the first time- conquering my fear of clubs. I still believe that they are centers of degeneracy and mistakes, but I shall see if my theory is correct tonight.
Continuing exercise of both body and mind- whatever the mind is.
Finishing my Associate's Degree this summer, I will work through the Fall and Winter, and go to school in the Spring.

Attached: GOT CANNOT BE REAL.jpg (734x766, 180.4K)