30+ Wizards get in here. How is your life doing? If you're a 30-something NEET report in

30+ Wizards get in here. How is your life doing? If you're a 30-something NEET report in.

You can cheat if you're in your late 20's.

Attached: file.png (1000x562, 800.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/341940/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if 40+ NEET but not a wizard?

Found your spell book OP

Attached: Advanced-Faggotry.jpg (217x208, 7.48K)

If you're a responsible human being I have no way of relating with you. Sorry.

Keep imagining scenarios where I get my first girlfriend at 32. Her age would ideally be 18-22.

>responsible human being
I have no responsibilities.

Mind if you share? It's all good if you're 40+. I just don't think people that old would browse. And don't worry I'm old too. So what's up?

Earlier this year I turned 30 and I realized I have zero significant accomplishments in my life.

College drop out, no friends or gf, parents disowned me, worked a shitty min wage job in a city that I hate.

Fantasies about mass shootings in Minecraft became more common. It scares me.

>28 and a half
I'm so fucking close. Swear I almost made a pencil levitate the other day.

Attached: 1655434390221.jpg (737x381, 59.13K)

Nothing is up, desu. Just waste time smoking weed waiting to die.

25yo here... I just wish I was a 14yo again... I don't want time to pass

Why? How did you end up where you are? For me, I can explain it in deep detail but I don't feel like it. I'll keep it simple. Life kicked my ass. Got into a depression and realized I have humongous trust issues. Broke it off with my friends and keep myself secluded. I have only a handful of friends but they're mostly acquaintences. I only play video games and get high off Gabapentin. I realized I'm absolutely useless. I'm stupid as fuck and have no real skills. My family pretends they love me but deep down I can tell they hate how much of a piece of shit I am. They just don't say it they show it in their actions. It fucking sucks man I'm just useless as fuck.
>Fantasies about mass shootings in Minecraft became more common. It scares me.
You should play Hatred. I'm sure you've heard of it. store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/341940/
Please, youngsters do something with your life until it's too late. If you're a NEET and make it into your 30's your life is doomed. I promise you. Do something. Learn something. Get a job. Gain a skill.. Anything. Don't be like us. I beg of yo, please. Do not fuck up before your 30's.

May I ask do you hate humans? Humans are fucking evil. People are fake nowadays. No people are "good" people. Everyone just virtue signaling with social justice warriors is all a fake fucking thing to make themselves feel superior. This world is fake and I can understand you hate them all.

I never got over my dad dying when I was 14, I turned to drugs to cope, was a heroin addict from 17-25, stole off my family and have never forgiven myself for it. I tend to avoid people if I can, I have issues with trusting people, that's been since early childhood. I have 2 friends, 1 close, 1 getting more to be an associate.
Life has got worse since moving out of my mums house 7 years ago.

Holy shit man I'm sorry to hear. How are you surviving?

I'm 27 and trying very hard to avoid the robes

Don't fuck it up man. As a piece of shit loser NEET and failed at life pass the age of 30.. I'm telling you. Be responsible and do shit. Don't be like me. Please.

>Learn something. Get a job
I am though, enrolled in university and got a shitty retail job. Still on the path to wizardry though.

33 here.
Last time I was interested in a girl was 10 years ago.
An old coworker confessed on my last summer and I didn't give a shit.
I'm just scared about moving to the countryside because I'll either find enlightenment or lose my grip on reality.

Attached: 1654788797965.png (767x635, 543.66K)

I never thought I'd get to be this old, most of my life I've been on some kind of drug, trying to numb myself. Trying to stop that, but will see how it goes. I have a niece, and she's nearly 4, but got this thing called LCH, and has to go through chemo, and I want to be there for her if I can.

I'm not NEET. I have nearly $2 mil saved up because I've saving up and coping with money saving up and investing since I was 16. Besides that, I'm a depressed ugly khv wizard at 33.

Honestly I think spending another 3 years alone would do me in. It's getting harder and harder to exist on my own.