I'm taking an 18 year old out to dinner tomorrow. I'm 36. According to this guy, I know what I'm doing. What am I doing...

I'm taking an 18 year old out to dinner tomorrow. I'm 36. According to this guy, I know what I'm doing. What am I doing, robots?

Attached: IMG_0866.jpg (750x826, 295.94K)

>Let's meet my faggot dad!
>I'm your dad now cunt

taking advantage of her daddy complex because her own father failed being one and he doesnt want to admit it

or maybe just the amerishart 18 is still a child and 45 is when women are good

I'm 30, with a 19 yo.
What am I doing ?

Attached: 1349382146599.jpg (168x199, 29.64K)

There are people out there, who think 22 and 30 is "DOOD STRAIGHTUP!!!" 'pedophilia'
Why is this?
Because bitter wall-beefs don't like it when their betabux are out fucking younger women, and not bitter 35-year-old fossils. Kek
Zoomers have also been psyoped into believing this, so they're cucking themselves.

babysitting

Having a perfectly normal relationship. If you arent straight up abusing her there is nothing wrong.

Kek

To be fair, everyone around my age is either a single mom. Or looks like shit. I started working out and doing martial arts. I aged pretty good. I would recommend you fucks to do the same.

>What am I doing, robots?
Posting the same nonce bait over and over again apparently

where do you people even meet 18 year olds?

At your work place. Where else?

If you're not Chad, no girl of any age would give you the time of day.

>I'm taking an 18 year old out to dinner tomorrow. I'm 36
You're looking to fuck her and nothing else. Which isn't wrong so long you admit it & are willing to accept any time you're taken advantage of

what a worthless cuck. i will tie him up and squirt daughters pussy all over his face while she is moaning daddy with a blindfold on.

Attached: 1242459239426.webm (452x640, 921.19K)

What would he do if the 30+ y/o BF was BLACK

Attached: jaffa.png (262x288, 157.55K)

>He knows what he's doing.
Of course I'm meeting parents of my gf (hopefully soon to be wife and mother of our children).
Sadly her father is acting like a massive faggot and windmilling his soiarms at me.
Luckily for him I'm a patient and calm man.

twitter is more retarded than this place, i see less sane people on there than i do here,

I also wish to know this for completely legal reasons

Is it weirder if the older one is the girl?
I'm 19 and recently started dating a woman that is 30.
I'm afraid to introduce her to my family since it feels like they'll act negatively about it since she's much older

I don't know what you guys are on about him. All he's saying is that if you can beat him senseless, you deserve to have her daughter. Simple test of honor.

Fucking her, stringing her along for a few years, and then dumping her as a late twenties roastie when she could be spending the time she's with you instead looking for a husband who actually loves her?

I get it's hot to have a younger girlfriend, but it feels weird for a gap that large. This chick didn't even exist when you were 18. How are you two supposed to click on an emotional level when she barely even understands her own emotions, an intelligence level when she's only barely finished high school? She ain't even old enough to get alcohol.

i went from 19 to 32 in what felt like 5 years, time flashes by as an adult, my mental health has kept me from many experiences that are normal for someone my age, i don't feel my age, there are probably 25 years olds in positions with more responsibility than me, there are probably 21 year olds who are more knowledgeable and worldly than me, so why shouldn't i date younger? why is agism so accepted?

Ahh so school teachers, just like my japanese animes