Women are hikky these days

The truth is that women spend most of their time glued to their phones and don't go out. Women aren't social creatures anymore. They've started to shy away from real socializing, and whenever guys approach them, their social skills can't handle it so they just sperg out and label him "creepy".
Women only go outdoors if there's some major event their friends / bf are going to. Women don't go to hobby groups several times a week like guys do. We guys play Magic the gathering at the local card store, we go study Japanese in the community college, we go to the gym, we hang out in libraries, go to the theater.. there are no women aged 20-30 doing anything like that. They sit at home cooming to messages from Chads, and they don't leave their foidcave until they've found a Chad to go out with.

This is why good-looking and social 20-30yo males are just dying alone.

Attached: hikkywomen.png (866x248, 23.49K)

Smartphones and social media were a mistake.

I always see tons of attractive women out alone all over the place

I don't. I'm a 33-year-old male and I've spent the last 13 years out there searching for lonely 20yo women like a fucking hound dog and I have not found any. They simply don't exist. And it's very logical. It doesn't even make sense for a hot 20yo girl in the smartphone age to just stand alone in the library wondering where all the men are. She doesnt have to do that. She can just turn on her phone and receive 100 marriage proposals per day. I can't do that.

Smartphones warped human mating so much that like 30% of people got left out instantly.

"Chads" are simply guys who are active on Instagram and have the hottest pic on Tinder.

Attached: hypothesis-women-dopamine.png (1546x976, 387.28K)

>approach a cute girl in real life
>"aww sorry I already have a bf, we met on Tinder last month you should really give Tinder a try"

Tinder guys are always served first.

Attached: why-im-incel.png (1200x1200, 382.91K)

Wow that's creepy bro a 33 year old hunting for 20 year olds in a library, maybe you should rethink your life

See, you shifted your goalpost when I busted your argument.

>maybe you should rethink your life
By this you mean I should just go to work like a wageslave and give up on finding a hot girl who still doesn't have kids.
Like, you're implying the only "normal" and "socially acceptable" thing for me to do is to roll over and die.

What are you talking about you didn't bust my yeah I see plenty of girls my age out and about in normal places like parks and bars and clubs, you re hanging out in libraries looking for pussy, are you kidding me

Imagine not wanting to fuck 20 year olds
Kys faggot

>whenever guys approach them, their social skills can't handle it so they just sperg out and label him "creepy".
Not my experience at all, but maybe I'm just not living in a third world shithole like the USA.

>We guys play Magic the gathering at the local card store, we go study Japanese in the community college, we go to the gym, we hang out in libraries, go to the theater..
I don't do any of those things and I'm not a student anymore.
Also, theaters with their musicals and other shit are mostly filled by women.

>Smartphones warped human mating so much that like 30% of people got left out instantly.
And that is supposed to be different from 100, 200 or 500 years ago...?
Also, you're just making up numbers and connections that suit your narrative.

I'm 35 and my ex was a decade younger than me.
We met because we both have relatively nerdy interests and women tend to care less about age than men do.
Let me tell you, quite a few of the women in their 20s are usually not single "just because", but because often they have some kind issues. Same goes for men, of course.

>in normal places like parks and bars and clubs, you re hanging out in libraries looking for pussy, are you kidding me
I dont go to bars because I dont want a slut. I'd probably get laid if I started clubbing but it's not my thing. Chances are the girl fucks someone else every week and I'd just be one in a long list of guys.

I'm probably going to be hunting for 20yos my whole life if I'm honest.
I just have to compensate by becoming a millionaire or something, but it's better than settling for a milf.

>Not my experience at all
>Also, you're just making up numbers and connections
Ok so a smartphone addiction in 2022 is completely unthinkable? Come on man. Where do you think Big Data gets all their money and behavioral data if not from women who practically live inside their phones?

and that's probably why you ended up 33 and single. are you a virgin too? prepare for 43 if you keep library maxxing

>This is why good-looking and social 20-30yo males are just dying alone
I see we've reached the point where even Chad is somehow an incel

>Ok so a smartphone addiction in 2022 is completely unthinkable? Come on man. Where do you think Big Data gets all their money and behavioral data if not from women who practically live inside their phones?
Again, you are just looking at one thing and another thing and think "this MUST be the correlation, so I need to sell it as fact".
That's basically what religious people do, it has no scientific method behind it.

Never forget the truth.

Smartphones ruined women by giving them too much power.

Attached: cbhuo.jpg (704x1024, 125.7K)

>I see we've reached the point where even Chad is somehow an incel
todays chad is tomorrows incel. women used to want 666, now they demand 777.

>ThE wEsT
Stopped reading there.

I think everyone always knew this. You almost never find foids doing shit outside of consooming products in a mall or cafe or something .

Most of the time Cunts just sit on their couch browisng their phone, taking pictures of their food and watching jewflix while waiting for tinder chad to pull up and blow her back out.

That isn't my experience as an outside-goer. They do maybe go out alone less now, As a guy, I usually don't go out alone. I don't like randos hitting on me most of the time.

I got heaps of girls in my early 20's when social media didn't exist. It was easier to approach girls online when there was no competition or any kind of swiped-based system. I just went on some phpBB forum about anime and private messaged girls.
But about 5-7 years ago, I stopped finding girls online. The phpBB forums were gone. Facebook and Instagram replaced like 50% of the Internet.
Normie men also flooded the market so there was a lot more competition now. Women's demands got ramped up too.

>I see we've reached the point where even Chad is somehow an incel
I was without a doubt a Chad 10 years ago. Now I'm just an outcast who didnt find a mate and has no idea what to do with the rest of his life.

Attached: easier.png (786x364, 99.83K)