I fucking hate incels

Incels are so fucking annoying. They cry and complain about not getting any puss, while also calling girls degrading names like "femoids" and other shit like that. They blame girls for not getting a date while they probably are 300 pounds and reek of cheeto dust and smegma. They just cant handle that their inflated ego and unwashed, musty ass keeps girls away from them. You are actively keeping yourself away from any sort of intimate relationship by complaining about it on some niche board instead of actually taking the initiative to get some, you fucking neckbeards

Attached: LMAO L.png (408x320, 215.46K)

I believe the more popular vernacular is "foid" sir.

lncels are so fucking annoying. They cry and complain about not getting any puss, while also calling girls degrading names like "femoids" and other shit like that. They blame girls for not getting a date while they probably are 300 pounds and reek of cheeto dust and smegma. They just cant handle that their inflated ego and unwashed, musty ass keeps girls away from them. You are actively keeping yourself away from any sort of intimate relationship by complaining about it on some niche board instead of actually taking the initiative to get some, you fucking neckbeards

dont forget most of them are obsessed with males (trannnizzees and the such)!! no matter how much they deny it their focus is on that.

i like incels. incels are my bros. if you're an incel, i hope you have a good rest of your day

Attached: 1497389654917.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

I am not an incel. I have over 9000 girlfriends.

exactly B)

ahh, yes. My apologies

"foid"

You go girl! You really showed those inkwells!

slay, or something

Yeah they get off on the negative attention is the thing though, they revel in being martyrs for the cause of getting no pussy

>instead of actually taking the initiative to get some
Approaching random women is just constant humiliation for me. The way they act afraid of you, or disgusted, or like they are better and they deserve better.

Honestly, this is probably the most likely reasoning behind it. Most of the incels I have met tho are just angry little no life losers who cry about it constantly, but theres too many to count so idk.

what came first? the namecalling of "femoids" or the denial of life and social experience?

There's no reason that they would be random. You would mostly be talking to your girlfriend or her friends.

well I mean you dont have to just approach someone like that, there are dating apps and stuff like that too.

Its 2022, there are things to avoid that awkward interaction

I get no matches obviously, lol are you kidding man?

Dating apps are 80% male users. I think you mean group chats which are much easier for most men.

Not at all strange sir, for a proper gentleman such as yourself to be unfamiliar with a language of savages.

doesnt hurt to try at least, Ill give you props for attempting to

He would have to get a girlfriend to talk to his girlfriend, retard.

yeah sure, anything that helps will eventually help.

I've swiped like 20,000 times, no luck.

yes. i started dating at age 17.

Just realize that 19,000 of them were fake accounts made by other men just like you. try meeting real women.

indeed good sir.

They ignore me when I speak to them irl and speed walk away from me.

this is as real as it gets. Just dont be a pussy and try, the worst that can happen is that she says no. Theres like a bajillion other women

I'm Jewish, if that clears any questions you have about why I may be experiencing a constant living nightmare.

They don't ignore me. Learn from your mistakes.

I don't have any questions, only good advice.

lol im like jesus
im not even human
girls really just do not like me at all
at least the men are always pretty friendly

can you give me an example of something you've said? tell me the magic words

"Happy birthday"

works pretty good when it's her birthday.

Well shit, your advice is actual garbage and I hope you fucking kill yourself

What the hell??? You are an evil fucker, I hope you are single.

It was just a prank bro, cmon