Girl Trouble

Why dont I get any girls? Whats wrong with me?

Attached: withered_wojak.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

*leans back and cracks knuckles*
Gonna need a few stats first
*adjusts necktie*
Age, height, weight, good jaw? Good eyes? Clear skin? How much do you earn? *coughs a couple if times* how many friends do you have? Both parents? *coughs again* any history of a brain injury? What's your hair style? Are your clothes stylish? How many male role models did you have? Are you passive or a go getter? Are you shy? *pukes blood* *eyes start getting bloodshot* how many rejections have you had? Do you believe in God? What race are you? What were your grades in school like? *passes out from exhaustion*

You r gay

hendecagonally

Nothing's wrong with you, you're just low in the dominance hierarchy and probably not very attractive (like most people). You just haven't met enough women. Some of them will definitely fuck you and find you attractive, but you need to speak to lots of women and get to know them.

Untrue, no women will find an unattractive man attractive. That would go against fact. Up can't be down, left can't be right. You will literally never have consensual sex. Enjoy hell.

>Age
>height
5 feet 11 inches.
>weight
155 lbs.
>good jaw
Normal jaw I think.
>Good eyes?
No, I have myopia.
>Clear skin?
Yes.
>How much do you earn?
Im a student so I dont earn anything.
>how many friends do you have?
Several good friends. One of my friends is a Chad.
>Both parents?
One recently died.
any history of a brain injury?
No.
>What's your hair style?
Business cut I guess. Idk.
>Are your clothes stylish?
Not really. I wear T-shirts and shorts when its warm and sweaters and jeans when its cold.
>How many male role models did you have?
None. I was primarily raised by my mother and my one sibling is a girl.
>Are you passive or a go getter?
A mix of both I think.
>Are you shy?
Im pretty shy.
>how many rejections have you had?
None. Im too shy to interact with women.
>Do you believe in God?
No.
>What race are you?
White.
>What were your grades in school like?
Nearly perfect.

If youre serious I can send you a pic of myself on like Discord or something.

I am not.
Idk how attractive I am. I think Im pretty average.

*unfolds papers and peers over the results*
Hmm... don't like that
*shuffles papers a few times while shaking his head*
No, no this won't do at all
*stands up and goes outside*
Shit, how do I tell this kid his future without breaking his heart?

Just be honest with me.

*stares at my shoes for 2 minutes without saying anything*

Cmon dude, just tell me.

"Ring ring ring"
Oh shit I've gotta take this?
"Hello? Nah I'm not busy, what's up?"

Bro cmon. Tell me.

Good stuff. Love it.

You never initiate any interactions, while also deliberately styling yourself to look exactly the same as most other men, so no one could notice you if they wanted to? If you weren't a hyper-normie, you'd have no difficulty.

If you own sweatpants, burn them.

>19 year old
Chill you have time, Sex or Relationships at 17 or younger is cool and all but the thing that matters most is making both last. When you're young, your liable to waste good chances anyway. If the main problem is being shy around girls. You need to run thru a check list:
>Do you have Friends?
>Can you talk to Strangers comfortably?
>Do you have a Girl whose a friend? Acquaintances work too as long as you can talk normally with them.

Work on those things and you get a basis of how to be social. Friends are easy if you really try and don't care about the cringiness of looking for one. Jobs where you interact with customers and have convos with them helps with stranger anxiety. And learning how to talk to girls is easier when you can ask questions to a 3rd party girl who you're not trying to seduce. She'll give you bullshit advice but it helps with learning how females think.

Having a Chad friend alone should have immediately resolved this problem. Are you deformed? A leper? I mean you're even tall. Something isn't right here.

I have literally no connections with any females.

I dont hang out with my Chad friend that often but idk whats wrong. Im not even that bad looking imo.

>you're unattractive
>some girls will find you attractive
Literally contradicting yourself moron unless you think some women are into ugly guys. There are none.

Do people like being around you? Do they delight in your presence? This is a real head scratcher.

19 year old isn't young to be KHV moron. Stop with this blue pilled garbage.
Most people have had sex or at least a relationship by 19.
This is a massive red flag most guys here who ended up 25+ 30+ suicidal KHVs were told the same at 19.

What is your mbti personality type? I can help you more with this information

Because girls are a hoax invented by the government to control you.

Could it be retardation? I started having sex with girls when I was 17