Well Any Forums, do you donate to the homeless or do you selfishly keep all your money for yourself?

Well Any Forums, do you donate to the homeless or do you selfishly keep all your money for yourself?

Attached: donate to the homeless.png (719x895, 581.25K)

Most of the time I'll ignore them, but once on a complete whim I bought a homeless person a meal and it felt nice.

I'll repeat the wise words an user once gave me
>take a sock
>every time a homeless person asks for change, add a nickel to the sock
>if it's an obvious druggie, add two, or a quarter
>continue filling this sock with nickels
>after some time, you should have a fair amount of nickels in this sock
>walk down the street where the homeless gather
>make sure to clink your sock
>proceed to beat every homeless person who asks you for change half to death with the sock

I once told a beggar that I did not want to give them money.
They looked at me like I was the insane one.

Don't give the homeless money. Give them food or clothes.

Don't listen to this guy, give them alcohol or drugs

you're not being selfish by not donating. that's honestly just guilt tripping and it's fucking disgusting. you dont know what the fuck they'll use it for

donate to local charities/church and tell them to piss off

I always offer mutual aid :-)

It's almost impossible to be homeless in the USA. There are so many financial safety nets here that the only ways to end up homeless are: (a) squander literally every last cent on addictive substances; (b) be medically retarded, downs, etc. with no one to care for you. So I don't feel any sympathy towards the homeless and any money I'd give them would go to drugs

I do donate money, but I don't give it to opportunistic faggots sitting outside of the ATM hoping they'll just get it when I'm just trying to give it to opportunistic faggots selling bitcoin.

This.
Also don't get me started on "hunger in America". Fucking bullshit.

They ll sell them to buy alcohol/cigarretes

>It's almost impossible to be homeless in the USA
Someone never left his home

You might fall into category (b) in my post

Fuck homeless people. They choose to be that way and don't deserve handouts. With no education, no prior work history, and a crippling addiction or two, they can still get a job and do better for themselves. Even without working, there is a thousand government programs I am legally obligated to pay for by way of taxation that exist to help them, and the only reward I get is keeping them out of my face. But no, these lazy shits would much rather ignore the free welfare and jobs to shit up my streets and beg me for change.

Attached: EL4jn1hVAAU-cee.jpg (1280x720, 80.26K)

I only donate depending on race and gender. Will not donate to a man because I'm not a faggot. Will also not donate to fat whores. I guess once I bought a homeless old lady a drink from a vending machine. But yeah, first I judge the person

>only 2 possible ways to lose everything
surely this is bait

Finally a solution for the homeless problem. The left was right about one thing, all it needs is a little bit of solidarity.

I was homeless for about 8 months but I'm pretty sure I fall into category b, so fair enough

Attached: 1657482814249.jpg (441x527, 128.57K)

>go to hospital
>pay 1gorillion
>be in debt and can't pay rent
>get evicted and become homeless
social safety nets in the US are a joke and vary wildly state by state

the only thing I'd like to donate to the homeless is a one way trip into the euthanasia clinic so we can solve their drug addiction and criminal behaviour once and for all

gave money to a homeless guy not too long ago
next day i walked past him he had a crack pipe in hand rolling all over the ground making noises

Atleast he was having a good time

My country has one of the most extremely generous welfare systems on the planet.
Yet somehow my city is infested with bums asking for money.

If there was no welfare and we were all living in a libertarian paradise, I might find it convincing that someone has to resort to begging to survive. Otherwise, I'm going to believe its a con.