Why are men much better romantic and sexual partners than women?

Why are men much better romantic and sexual partners than women?

Attached: 1458784522545.png (800x800, 318.34K)

Because women are awful predators.

Women are subhuman animals not people view a foid like an ape in the stone age and all their disgusting behavior makes sense. While men were all thinking up strategies to hunt and shit women were thinking about cock and balls of the men who killed the most animals or other tribesmen and bullied any guy that didnt act like a deranged violent savage. Does this sound familiar to you?

OMG LOOK AT THE NERD HES STUDYING ABOUT THINGS INSTEAD OF DOING SPORTS WHAT A LOSER AHAHAHAHAA

Women are pieces of shit that can't give anything in a relationship. They just want to receive and criticize you as much as possible.

because males can understand each other better,and a couple of two males aren't just partners but friends,this can happen with a woman too but most females are very different than males so that's why a couple of two guys is far superior than with a filthy roastie,you have both your bro and your lover,women could never (there are other reasons but that's the main one u guess)

Attached: 1647736587403.jpg (1170x1428, 1.1M)

That's true, there are things I could never tell a woman even if it were the best course of action because they'll sperg out and act irrationally. However with another man there's an extra layer of trust

I hate women
Oreganelli

Men aren't any better than women in this regard since both sexes are equally shitty at being romantic partners nowadays.

Because men actually want relationships while women just want casual sex. They only get into relationships to leech off Chad.

it is literally the opposite u delusional retard

No it's not. Women want to be free to "explore their sexuality" when they're young which means they want to be available to all the Chads who want to nut in them. Therefore most avoid relationships and even the ones that have them are unfaithful in them.
Men want relationships because it's their only way to get reliable sex.

I think the problem are normies. There are just almost no females who aren't normies, they get showered with attention

Someone post that study that showcases how womens' brains are quite different from men. They're prone to rash decisions and can't think clearly.

Relationships are about bonding not sex you idiot

foids are lazy parasites

Are you gaaaaaaay?

heptagonally

The short answer? Empathy.

Women don't care about bonding. All they want is Chad cock.

Exactly my pont

Men have emotions.

THat's why women don't want relationships.