There is a genocide happening in plain sight

there is a genocide happening in plain sight
the genocide of the tomboy
this injustice must be stopped at all costs

Attached: .png (850x850, 427.88K)

tomboys never existed to begin with, that's why you can only post anime drawings of them

i post anime drawings of them because i don't have any pictures of real women on my pc

because "le tomboys" dont exist irl a real good one is like a one in 5000000

>dont exist irl
>a real good one is like a one in 5000000
make up your mind lizard pedo

Logistically from a nurture standpoint tomboys are girls with single fathers who raise them like the son they wanted.
Alternatively from a nature standpoint they are girls with a hormonal imbalance/neurodivergence that allows them to be disillusioned with the dark passive aggressive bullshit and manipulative nature of being a girl.

Some are being destroyed in the name of progressive values, but most of them are perfectly normal girls who are manipulated because they're
>A.Dumb
>B.Looking for attention
>C.Hate having periods and the mood swings that come with them and
>D.Have been fooled by feminism that the patriarchy exists and becoming a guy will make it so you don't even need to "shatter the glass ceiling"

it's not fair
why cant women just be more like men

Attached: .png (885x885, 754.38K)

I-Iris...?

i am not iris

i'm playing
i get the appeal of the tomboy in theory but i kinda always assumed it's just the visual trappings of an anime tomboy that make me attracted to them

i just can't imagine liking a normal feminine woman. They seem so boring and superficial to me

I'm way to boring to be judgemental on that front, but I guess I see what you're saying. There are some things they do/like that I'm not nearly as keen on, or just outright don't understand the appeal of, but I don't knock them for it; it goes for guys too.
Honestly when it comes to real life I find feminine girls attractive, but there's no way for me to tell if that extends to personality, compatibility, and spending time with them. Just no experience to go off of. tomboys too. It's hard to imagine being in a relationship in general
but i hope you find your
>one in 5000000
tomboy gf someday

Attached: 1588787859709.jpg (1113x1113, 147.1K)

Why the fuck would you want a girl that acts like a man? Most men are fucking retards that like shit like football and gay shower buttsex. No has ever said to themselves "yeah, I want a girlfriend that'll talk my fucking ear off about bullshit nonsense about the Roman Empire that they gleaned from reading a Wikipedia article". If you just want a bitch with muscles and short hair I recommend you save yourself the effort and just pay a prostitute to step on you.

i'm not trying to be mean or anything. Just basing this on the experience i had with people in general. I am simply not compatible with normie women. Physically they are attractive, yes, but as people? Not at all. Which is why i long for a girl who is like me instead.
>It's hard to imagine being in a relationship in general
same here i guess
>but i hope you find your >one in 5000000 omboy gf someday
i am unironically close to giving up on that front all together. Maybe I'll just finish my Batchelor's and fuck off somewhere to get killed, maybe in the army or somewhere like that. Or maybe i'll go live somewhere in the woods and be a monk
>yeah, I want a girlfriend that'll talk my fucking ear off about bullshit nonsense about the Roman Empire that they gleaned from reading a Wikipedia article"
a tomboy AND a romaboo?
why on earth wouldn't i want that?

>tfw no romaboo tomboy gf to learn latin with and have autistic conversations with
why even live?

Attached: .png (1200x1600, 1.57M)

Deep down, all women share the same superficial female brain. It's just not worth it.

This desu, 3dpd faggotry is mental illness.

You never ever had a human friend if you think like that, i'm talking about a REAL human, not a fucking faggot npc.

what's a real human? someone that goes about calling other people npcs? I find you psuedointellectual morons more irritating than the dumb-as-bricks men of the general population.

>what's a real human?
someone who has passions hey want to share with the world. Someone who has a soul. Which is something you appear to lack, considering your soulless taste

what are your passions, then, user? I'm aching to hear them. also:
>soul
literally a nothing term unless you care to explain your very quirky and unique take on the metaphysical uwu

>i'm not trying to be mean or anything. Just basing this on the experience i had with people in general. I am simply not compatible with normie women.
Yeah, didn't mean to but I sort of wrote it in a way that kind of implied that but that's reasonable, not mean or uncalled for
>i am unironically close to giving up on that front all together.
same, I don't really know the way forward to getting a relationship or even a social life so I think just trying to find a life I find worth living and some kind of hobbies or structure is more than enough for me to worry about.
If it happens great but it's not like I can really even approach it until more fundamental things have been addressed anyways

tell me about yours first. you're the one who came in here dissin what some people like.