You are a misogynst for wanting a sexbot over a real woman. And you should never own one

You are a misogynst for wanting a sexbot over a real woman. And you should never own one.
youtube.com/watch?v=VV5XevTK9v8&list=PLVDiTVudMk6Z9uMH-Hjj-CsjwV87IkTFn&ab_channel=CheyenneLin

Attached: FU2E7mEX0BUWYR5.jpg (703x900, 84.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5zVVQBXsbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cheyenne Lin
liberal western insectoid chink whore

The comments are why I am leaving my entire life savings to sexbot R & D

Attached: DSCN0106_censored.jpg (2400x3200, 1.7M)

Dude looks handsome, what the fuck?
Also
>not buying gothic loli sex doll

>those comments
Its absolutely mindblowing how wrong women are a out men and their motivation
Is all this "they just want to control her" just projection on their part?

>men are rapist pigs that can't control their urges and need to rape women 24/7!
>>ok I guess I'll buy a silicone doll and rape that instead of women
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT
Every time

Are women and their simps really this dumb?

>Have sex incel!
>N-NOOOOOOOO!!! NOT LIKE THAT!!!
What did She mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 21-45-14 Was the Mulan remake good.png (577x559, 372.88K)

>You are a misogynist
Yes, I am.

Attached: 1657914479422.jpg (1242x1394, 309.89K)

she looks like a literal bug, I don't know Chinese got so butthurt when I called them bugs, they literally look like a bunch insects.

TL;DW: How DARE you incels try to find happiness and comfort in something, anything. You're supposed to be sexless worker drones and be content with that!

Attached: 1644080635951.png (409x386, 42.61K)

Someone send her this thread

Looking at those comments I can only conclude women want undesirable men to suffer through life.

I ain't watching all that shit, man.

It's not that women want undesirable men to suffer, but they understand full well that they are constantly benefiting from their high value on the sexual market, and that sex dolls and especially sexbots will completely and utterly trash their value. But they can't admit this, so they make up baseless mental gymnastics about how sex dolls will totally cause men to become pedophiles and rapists and will hurt real people, therefore sexbots must be stopped before they become a thing.

It's true that sexbots will be moderately bad for society, but it'll be because less and less men will be willing to put up with women's shit just to get the "real" experience, and birth rates will plummet even more. Women's mental illness rates will probably skyrocket, too.

OH NOOOO NOOO NO. Chad found the sex dolls. Foids on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5zVVQBXsbE

Siliconussy is literally going to bankrupt the pussy market. Roasties are going to try to reprogram their brains to be more submissive and compete with literal dolls lmao seethe stupid flappy rotisserie

Women's hypergamy is speeding along the development. Investors are not stupid. They see what's going on in Japan and most Western countries and they are looking for ways to profit. I'm excited to see how Elon's robot impacts the market after his September reveal. I predict new money is going to flood the industry.

>Incels: You don't want to have sex with me? Ok, I will got masturbate.
>Women: You're getting alternatives to sexual release without MY approval? HELP I'M BEING RAPED!!!
Then women wonder why they haven't had rights for the past millennia.
These animals would have men in chains, being tortured and see nothing wrong with it as long as it wasn't happening to them and it benefited them somehow.

Regardless of the fit women throw, it's happening. The chat bot AIs, the artificial skin produced in China, the ever increasing realistic sex dolls. We are but 10 years out from something that looks eerily human.

that guy looks like chad

I'm not even an incel but I would like to finally be myself without making women friendzone me. The shit I currently do to get women into bed makes me hate them.

I like this dude's channel, true sigma male, doesn't give shit about any stigma about sex dolls.

>AI

I unironically believe a Skynet like AI will become self aware in the near future and will end mankind.
There's absolutely no way I'm gonna help him by letting a robot skank collect my data.