Anyone ever notice when people spend too much time on the internet...

Anyone ever notice when people spend too much time on the internet, they adapt a personality that aligns with whatever website they spend the most time on?

Like have you ever met a fucking redditor?
When they're not being completely silent or making reference to a meme, they're just correcting you and then lecturing you on everything you talk about.

Attached: 55ceb71c-6cc6-42b1-931d-874b4c187687.jpg (1932x2576, 682.62K)

You mean like most humans do, including people here? Woah, what a shock!

It's true OP after spending time here I started being a complete retard

hot girl make me say rapeu rapeu

Chicken or the egg nigger

I'm here every day and I don't walk around spouting memes but I guess some people have even less of a personality than I do.

>Like have you ever met a fucking redditor?
Reddit is one of the most popular websites. That's like saying "Have you ever met a Facebook user?"

I dont spend time with terminally online retards.

Tell me how i know you browse reddit

And yet, here you are originally

>Tell me how i know you browse reddit
You're projecting your own reddit browsing behaviour on other people. You're welcome.

The fuck is an egg nigger

Egg nigger

Attached: gsdg7e55acf8e9022f6ae9511a3bf925445d.png (554x554, 513.93K)

Yea, but I don't mean just people who use reddit. I mean people who exist on reddit.

thats not a new phenomena OP. i can elaborate further if you want.

Thank you for the clarification.

*excitedly*

GOTH CHICKEN

Literally black cock

You like Goth boy cock???

That's a chicken not a cock

That's literally a cock, dude. Actually literally.

>Goth boy cock???
you just cant resist

Attached: unnamed (18).jpg (900x900, 56.47K)

Are you stupid? originally?

Yeah do it. There's also the first widespread "literally me" character in Werther, who was just posted about recently on this board, and is still to this day a "literally me" character for robots.

No, but I think you are.

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-135656.png (760x384, 44.28K)

No shit, retard. But that is clearly a chicken in the photo, albeit a black one

Any Forums: BBC sissy sluts
Reddit: BBC sissy sluts

Attached: B B C.png (666x654, 372.85K)

I know I am but what are you

It's a fuckin rooster. A male chicken. A cock.

me
i do
i want goth boy dick

I'm practically terminally online but I think waging, hobbies, lifting, and the few friends I have keep me from turning into a complete faggot.
I think a lot of those types of people are just afraid of being alone with their own thoughts for too long so the constant stimulation creates a negative feedback loop that comforts them in the short term but fries their brain even more in the long term.

Are you fucking blind? Look at the photo. Like, actually open it and expand without just glancing at the thumbnail

I did. The one on the left in the upper left picture is a hen. The one on the right in that picture is a rooster, as is the one in the picture on the right.