Where do I find spergy weirdo NEET weeaboo shutin girls to be my gf...

Where do I find spergy weirdo NEET weeaboo shutin girls to be my gf? I am too fucked from years of Any Forums browsing to relate to a normalfag girl.

Attached: 1646502572736.jpg (900x1131, 704.3K)

licherally anywhere NEET weeaboo shutins congregate. Go to a con or something

Also don't listen to anything anyone here says; including me

other people will not make you happy, realize this and then others come to you.

are you also a neet? this is important

Shut-ins don't fucking congregate anywhere, that's the entire point...

Then you're going to have to start systematically breaking into people's houses until you find the one that has a shut-in NEET gf in it

Attached: lall.jpg (2559x1574, 404.04K)

Do NEET shutin types really go to cons? What, alone? Seems I'd want to meet the person to go with them rather than try and meet people by myself at a con. I'm not a fucking extrovert.
I'm in training for some bs job so no but I basically live like a NEET that just needs to hop on a computer and do bs work for a bit. I guess the girl doesn't have to be a NEET, just a sperg that I can be comfortable also being a sperg around.

They literally do not exist and of they do they only want Chad. Also holy shit that image is hot, I wish they did.

They do exist, you just have no way to reach them. Girls end up like this because they refuse to talk to anyone.

I SAW BLACKED HENTAI WITH HER. IS THIS CANON?

>Girls end up like this because they refuse to talk to anyone.
Physiologically impossible, women die after 5 minutes without attention.

Their soul, sure, but the soulless husk can carry on living for decades. It looks a lot like a weirdo NEET weeaboo shutin.

I exist. I'm no unicorn. I'm a vile ghoulish creature. Don't go looking for us, you won't like what you end up seeing.

BBC BBC BBC BBBBC BBC BBC

WE ALL WANT BBC

Attached: B8ED7E2E-1631-421A-83A7-117704E4E029.jpg (960x569, 310.44K)

I would pleasure every inch of your festering unwashed cunt if you would give me a chance but I'm 5'8 with a small cock.

As long as you aren't obese, no one cares what you look like. But even if you are 25% of guys will be fine with it.

I've come to terms that this goal cannot be accomplished because I avoid all unnecessary human contact, meaning that another sperg like me is likely to do the same thing, evaporating any chance of us meeting

Attached: Girl_showing_the_effects_of_congenital_syphilis_Wellcome_L0061401.jpg (1200x1657, 457.35K)

They say we go for chads, and I can only speak for myself, but I'd rather be with a quasimodo-like NEET boyfriend, than a handsome put-together one.
I don't care about looks, or money, I'd rather you being as miserable as I am.
I'm just like you, longing for human touch, & wanting to be seen. To hell with others preoccupations.

They don't exist. They get on SSRIs at 16 and start behaving like Stacys.

Though I'm fairly presentable, I'm a miserable misanthrope and yearn for a companion as contemptuous and cynical as I am. I know that it's a juvenile fantasy best abandoned in one's teens, but I never got over it.

Gimme discord.

JTownExpress#9048
But I'm not great for conversation