My bf is extremely immature, when it comes to Sex

I want to be lost in the moment and in the passion, when we have Sex. But he always pulls me out of the moment with his stupid jokes.
He makes "BRRR" noises, when he motorboats my tits for example.
During missionary, he would randomly boop my nose or my nipple. He would say "honk honk" when grabbing my butt or breast. And when he is about to cum, he says "time for your cream filling" ...

He wasn't like this in the beginning.

Attached: Screenshot_20220714_094557.jpg (1080x910, 118.29K)

he sounds 100% based

based clown bf
now fuck off normie.

thats what you get for fucking a manchild. he's a boy not a man. sucks to be you

>ywn a wholesome bf

You probably just need a good cream filling.

Give him to me ungrateful whore

Fuck you bitch, its time for your cream filing.

time for your cream filling OP

Attached: 1653596968475.jpg (745x478, 100.85K)

And thats when you follow a blowjob with thanks for the protein shake. All things aside your bf sounds like a funni boy you should be happy hes not abusive

>another "I have a problem with someone, but instead of telling them in a nice way without an angry tone and without starting a fight I will tell socially isolated losers online" thread
why do people make these, and why is it almost always women

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-190338_Tachiyomi.jpg (548x248, 36.16K)

Sounds like you don't have any humor. I feel bad for your bf

If clown gf has a clussy, what does clown bf has? Clock?

Your boyfriend can't read your mind. If you don't stop being a retard and tell him it will slowly destroy your relationship until you break up. The only gf I had acted like this for other things unrelated to sex. Why do you think he can read your thoughts?

Yeaaaaa yeah yeah.

Attached: the clock is ticking.jpg (499x497, 53.77K)

you act like this is a bad thing

This thread was made by a lonely loser, who wants to make other lonely losers feel sad and/or upset.
There are no femals here.

Whats your reasoning behind no females being on here? You do know how many females there are on earth right?

He's just coping, let him be

lice narp, tranner

Sounds like you need to embrace your clussy and have a honkin' time.

Attached: 5122118 - Ace_Attorney Geiru_Toneido Mili_Leona_Orochi.jpg (3205x4096, 637.64K)