Why did Big Show agree to cry so many times in his career or otherwise embarrass himself constantly over the course of...

Why did Big Show agree to cry so many times in his career or otherwise embarrass himself constantly over the course of twenty years? He's a fucking giant, he could've just told Vince that he didn't want to, and even if Vince somehow fired this 7 foot tall monster he could've just worked anywhere else. I know money and miles, but you can make money without constantly embarrassing yourself.

Attached: waaaah.png (300x170, 26.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9So_z-29Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big Show's gonna beg for his JOB back

Vince has a humiliation fetish and gets hard when big men embarass themselves like this.

Crying is based. Men crying happens a lot in old literature. Its only now that it has a bad connotation

Toxic masculinity is a hell of a dr*g.

VINCE
I AM A GIANT

Exactly same reason big guys are forced to dance and bury themselves or the kids my ass club or making his wife and daughter kiss strange men

Anyone working there for 20 years is gonna be in retarded angles at some point

He has a low ambition and low work ethic. He knows that he's still seen as a big giant no matter what. Why aim higher? Why work harder?

Attached: bit cold.jpg (926x704, 55.99K)

That's why Vince was based.

expecting the audience to believe that Big Show couldn't get a job somewhere else or that he seemingly has no money saved is cringe kek

hey, this guy stole my car

>kids my ass club

Attached: ypaBhDE.png (246x205, 14.04K)

STOP CRYING IN MY WALLS WHEN I SLEEP

Complex reasons I'd imagine.

Because he is a BIG HOMO
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9So_z-29Q

Attached: BigHomo.png (2009x1077, 2.05M)

you sure bro

Attached: 1660972083084176.jpg (1335x1336, 890.1K)

He needs the money. Vince loves humiliating Big guys because its funny. And it is, at least to me.

Beeg in TNA circa 2006-7 would have been kino

His 10-year contract from 1999 was still running then.

huh what u mean?

Attached: km4ibXc.gif (480x269, 1.78M)