You will never experience what most people do

You will never experience first love, highschool sex, hanging out with friends late at night, doing michevious stuff and have lasting memories. Why live?

Attached: 1656584559665.jpg (1200x756, 263.05K)

i live having learnt that basing off value of others happiness won't lead to mine.
i live to acquire knowledge and beauty, that's enough for me.

Already done all that, doing more this weekend.

What's the intent of this thread? Demoralization? Just venting about yourself?

>most people
>love
>highschool sex

but most people dont have sex and dont experience love. Only chad and toilets experience those things.
Wait, you are kinda right, 55% of the population(50% of women and 10% of men) experience those things but still i wouldnt say that 55% is ''most people''

Attached: 1472382504684s.jpg (250x201, 8.14K)

Very wise friend
Cringe

>Inventor of NO PUSSY NO WORK NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE NO PUSSY NO PEACE
Retard your whole argument is invalid the job gives you money which you give to prostitute, the job gives you pussy yet you wont work youre not fooling anyone here lazy nigger

ironic how you posted smart apu because this is retard level math you got there. 50% of all women and 10% of all men adds up to 30% of the overall population

>50%
sry i meant 100% of women are sexhavers so 50% of the total population. If you add also the male sexhavers(10%) in total it is 55% so correctly calculated

>the job gives you money which you give to prostitute
i rightfully deserve nearly 7000 sex sessions for absolutely FREE

You rightfully deserve rope

thats your personal opinion but i m speaking FACTS here

I experienced a lot, dated 7 different girls in high school. Do you have any other argument?

Yes why are you in this thread then

Out of this list the only thing I didn't experience is high school sex.
Am I an alpha Chad now?

Attached: smug duck.png (590x442, 593.99K)

Yeah but I can still do tons of drugs and pet my dog

To enjoy the show. There will certainly be funny posts

Yes you are go back summerfag
That is fair

I don't even have a dog :(
Tfw no dog

>Yes you are go back summerfag
It's not like those are some incredible feats, though.
>first love
Most people will fall in love sooner or later, you don't even need to do anything, just wait until it happens.
>hanging out with friends late at night
Your classmates never had those get-togethers where everyone would just hang out outside in the evening, chat and drink beer? Everyone could come, even a dork like me.
>doing mischievous things
Never drew a dick on a wall using a permanent marker? Never climbed onto someone's garage and jumped from it into a pile of snow in winter?
>have lasting memories
You don't need to do anything special to have lasting memories. If you spent all of your adolescence at home staring at the computer, that's what you're gonna remember.

We can't all be wunsterkins, user. You know that.

Attached: king pepe portrait.jpg (192x263, 9.31K)

That guy probably has a gf now, he's white

an normies will never experience even close to the enlightenment I have.
why would I be jealous of monkeys?

Attached: Screenshot (272).png (1366x768, 1.1M)