Pretty sure I achived it

Any Forums I think I've done it. I got myself a geniune gf.
I met her at a indie gamedev festival, she was conspiciously drinking by herself. Turns out nobody just EVER approached her.

I don't want to be one of those normie fags who come here just to brag, so AMA, ask for advice, I'll help with what I can.

Attached: images (13).jpg (225x225, 7.18K)

Get. The fuck. OFF OF MY BOOOOOARD for FUCKS sake

Attached: jewagony.jpg (200x200, 6.12K)

I am planning on!
I just thought it would be unfair to not give advice to other anons first, as a thank you for giving me a community for so long.

Newfag, summerfag, altruisticfag, redditfag, advicefag, whatever fag you are.. GET THE FUCK OFF. AND GET IN YOUR PLACE. NOW.

Attached: get in your place.jpg (640x480, 34.92K)

>Turns out nobody just EVER approached her.
This probably happens to a lot of women but nowadays you cant ever be too sure if shes not just waiting for someone to come or not and they almost never approach someone by themselves either.
What I dont understand about feminisn and its consequences is how they want equality but not equal responsibilities. If I approach someone she can make me look like a creep within 0,2 seconds if she doesnt like me.
Ive seen people call the cops on a weirdo cold approaching girls in the city center, I wont end up like this.
That being said, yes I know from a female friend that she never gets approached either and since shes shy af she barely makes any new contacts

I am so proud of you OP congrats bro I am so happy for you that's literally the dream, now, get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

Oh I don't live in a country too keen on femenism.
She's just very conventionally unattractive.
Chubby, around 6'0 tall. Also deathly afraid of approaching men first.

I also don't really ever cold-approach myself but a woman drinking by herself was a tad too abnormal.

Kys you wriggling fag vermin.
Just because you have a fit of rage over the fact one of the incels actually climbed out of this hellhole doesn't mean I am whatever the fuck you ascribe to me.

Attached: unknown.png (640x433, 638.86K)

My man my brother congrats how did you approach what did you say
Also is she a gamer ore had other business thier
Why did nobody ever tried to date her

Attached: 1652004211477.png (435x348, 61.23K)

>vermin
>fit of rage
>incels
>one of the incels actually climbed
>hellhole
>ascribe to me.
>.
>period user
>.
>.
>.
GEEEEEEEET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. NOW.
>.
>.
>.
Are you enjoying your tour? Are you typing the incels away tap tap tap tap through your shitty fucking ADVICE faggot? Are you loading up on screenshot ammunition to gain more karma in whatever fucking COMMUNITY YOU CAME FROM???

Attached: 23856-29.gif (350x289, 496.61K)

does she attract your sexually? what was your motivation to approach her? what did you say? what the fuck is a gamedev festival even, how do i get there?

Attached: 1614918189519.jpg (600x600, 57.85K)

SHU THT EUFKC UP OH MY GOD. GET OUUUUUUUT. YOU FAGGOTS ARE PROVIDING FUEL TO an OBVIOUS REDDIT TOURIST I WEA R TO GOD. FUCK YOU AND YOUR REDDIT AND "FEMANON HERE..." "AMA!!" THREADS

I don't think you have a gf. Enjoy your hand originally

just dont get your hopes up. Don't let her know you're desperate, and don't pressure her. Just act like you're making a friend, who you are also attracted to. Don't focus on the sex, unless she plays her cards first.

Attached: 118474468_3449840848371342_4605994171355022801_n.jpg (570x570, 23.83K)

Nuh uh. Nope. NOT ON MY FUCKING BOARD. GET THE FUCK OUT. You want to tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap this faggot into spreading his reddit colony malignancy here? i'll tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tpa tpa tp tap all day on my keyboard you motherfuckers into GETTING OFF MY BOARD.

Attached: 259602.jpg (540x394, 57.44K)

1. I asked if she needed company and then showed her an animal vid. Yes I have a bunch prepared. It somehow worked?
2. She's a gamedev! Like me! Specificially she's a professional employed one and I am a bum indie.
3. According to her- cuz of looks and being afraid of men. Specifically she only really felt comofrtable with me because I posed no visible danger, quite the opposite, I am a 5'4 lanket.

I am not very horny or sexual. Don't see it as a benefit, it's a real curse.

Motivation should be self-explanatory?

"Do you need company? That's a very stiff drink for one person.."
Yeah it was as alward and creepy as it sounds.

PAX, GDC, Amaze, lots of them. Places for indie devs to trade advice and show off their quirky earthbound-inspired RPGs.

Attached: Без названия (15).jpg (259x194, 4.71K)

Consume pills at a rapid pace.

This board always was, and always will be, about trading advice and supporting people to improve out of their situation.

Just because you are a malignant faggot who wants everyone to sink with the ship like you, doesn't mean everyone is.

Here it is. Right in front of you. Standing here on your screen that you're fluoride staring at. It's here! It's your (you). Meticulously crafted just for your SADISTIC PLEASURE that you're extracting from this board, Any Forums, on Any Forums.org, as you currently have boards.Any Forums.org/thread/ in your search bar, exclusively for the sake of getting your dopamine receptors RAPED by reddit upvotes. TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP GET OUT

Attached: 302952095029.jpg (265x320, 18.74K)

Idk what you're on about but I'll bet I've been on Any Forums a lot longer than you buddy. I've been here over a decade, so calm down and contribute something useful to the site instead of trying to derail. At least post spiderman pics or something if you want to derail a thread.

Attached: 120125679_2643221872606774_8230293624309508591_n.jpg (750x834, 36.15K)

How can I become bf material
For a good Gf that will love me
And care for me as a cute mommy GF
That cuddles away my lonelyness
And whom I can trust and love too

AHAHAHAAHHAA LET ME GUESS MOTHERFUCKER FAGGOT. You refreshed your page in anticipation of more (you's) to get your dopamine receptors nice and freshly raped by my MENTAL DISTRESS FAGGOT CUNT. HOLY FUCK. KEEP UP, LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO

Attached: 3405308683.jpg (360x235, 32.86K)

whats her bodycount? Its got to be double digits

STFU you turd eating maggot op is just making a holsome thread that is all go schizo about your reddit bullshit in another place nigger

I don't know?

I am a weak, pathetic 5'4 tall effeminate man with meddleing looks.

The only thing that truly helped me was being reckless and trying to date non-stop in order to start seeing patterns in psychology of it. As well as talking to women just in general.

I would say it's just a skill you can improve. You can just learn dating with practise.

Attached: Portrait_cuno.png (360x450, 239.67K)

do they have gamedev festivals in slav land?

Get OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NEWNIGGERFAGGOTS, ESPECIALLY WITH YOUR "SCHIZO" TERMINOLOGY. Op is just makin a heckin' HOLSOME THREADORINO FOR MY DOPARINO RECEPTORINOS!! GEEEET OUT AND GO BACK. NOW. START MARCHING AND SWINGING YOUR DICKS TO AND FRO BACK TO THE SUBREDDIT YO MOTHERFUCKERS CRAWLED OUT OF

Attached: 023940239425.jpg (540x405, 27.03K)

Absolutely none.
As I mentioned she did not get approached before.
A few, very small underground ones. Had to really research the topic.

the board is long beyond salvation and is literally a tiktok affiliate, what do you care

>I am not very horny or sexual. Don't see it as a benefit, it's a real curse.
sure mostly it's benecifial, however that'll be a curse for you if she turns out to be a sex obsessed hornybot
also my if you'd need a company my tg is @gergergfddb245

You good? Where you at in life? Is this what you pictured it would be like? As a kid, what did you "want to be when you grew up?" Do you feel you've let that child down?

Seek change

Attached: 118210216_10157237501386669_4732410903827985303_n.jpg (540x493, 26.23K)

lol. LOL. THERE IT IS AGAIN!! THERE IT FUCKING IS AGAIN!! ON THIS BOARD OF ALL PLACES
>where are you at in life
>you good
>when you were just a little innocent child..
>what was your dream slave job???
ON THIS FUCKING BOARD? ON MY FUCKING BOARD? LOOOOOOOOOOOL NEWWWWNIGGERFAGGOT SUMMERFAGGOT REDDITFAGGOT SSSSSSSSPPPPOTTED!

Attached: 2903849023842.jpg (330x302, 10.92K)

Most women are!

Most of my dates ended because the modern dating culture is fucked!
It's pretty much no romantics and all hookups, and I can't fuck with a person I did not develop any feelings for.

The progressive bunch came up with the term "demisexual" but I think it's just the world that is scitzo and not me honestly.

>!
>!
>Most women are!
>is fucked!
>!
LOL THERE THIS FAGGOT GOES AGAIN WITH HIS HECKIN WHOLESOME EMPHASIS EXCLAIMATION MARKS! TOTALLY RELATABLE!
>most women are!
>!
:) .! So true!
GEEEEEEEET OUT

Attached: 29308429384234.jpg (474x358, 21K)

>I am a 5'4 lanket
Holy shit is she taller than you also have you planed a date?