The world is run by satanists who rape children

>the world is run by satanists who rape children
>everyone is awhere of this
>we all just pretend like it's not going on

Attached: 1602037928233.jpg (550x503, 81.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8
foxnews.com/us/vegan-florida-mother-convicted-starving-toddler-death-strict-raw-fruits-vegetables-diet
bitchute.com/video/rkdeX0qWlTsb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try Lanzamaxxing, and then you'll come to realize that the fundamental of cultural enforcement is rape.

Attached: al-ddr4.jpg (515x508, 61.3K)

There is no "funny meme" or emotion to express how I feel about this. Stanley Kubrick got murdered for getting too close to the truth

It's pretty silly when you think about it. I mean there's more of us then there are them, and most of us are physically stronger than most elites.

you're right. it is really absurd. thus, there's no reason to ask any further questions about it

as if the satanists are a minority? MOST people are satanists who support circumcision and abortion and MOST people consume drugs.

Attached: really pepe.jpg (251x242, 11.84K)

I don't doubt that they really do those things, but the world needs some definitive proof of this, in abundance.

>satanists
you are inoperably retarded

Proof don't matter when the elite control the flow of information.

shit lads we've been found out

time to put plan b into action

hail Satan!

Because there's no proof of any of that is happening. Whatever proof exists has long since been buried and the whole thing is obviously a very complicated operation making sure everyone keeps their mouths shut. You have no idea who these elites are or where they conduct their business.

If elite Satanic childrape is occurring, how do I get involved pls?

>the world is run by animal killing murderers
>we just pretend that animal suffering doesn't matter, and we go back to our petty squabbles
>the same hip a good subscriber being mistreated or the same people who laugh at animals suffering in farms and in slaughterhouses
>the justifications for what we did an animals are absolute shit tier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

robots deserve ALL the suffering they endure, and more. in fact, they deserve to kill themselves

kys, zog puppet bootlicking mutt.
Human beings can't be healthy without meat and dairy consumption.

care to post any signs backing up your claims, you literally fucking inbred retard?

and even if I can see that eating meat is healthier, and I don't, but even if I did, better health doesn't justify killing animals that don't want to die. we wouldn't kill people and eat them, if we would be healthier doing it. it's called having morals you hypocritical fucking retard

I don't see how we know that.
People just say that is the case for some reason.

>care to post any signs backing up your claims
Signs?
youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8
>you literally fucking inbred retard?
Swing and a miss. I don't know my IQ because I'm not tested, but I'm a mutt, so the opposite of inbred.
>and even if I can see that eating meat is healthier, and I don't,
Get glasses.
>we wouldn't kill people and eat them, if we would be healthier doing it.
Because of prions.
>it's called having morals
Morals are subjective you doorknob sucking glue huffing retard. There is still a tribe practicing cannibalism to this very day, do you think they're amoral? No, their morals just view "eating humans" as good. You can call them retards for not figuring out about prions, but taking a moral stance against them doesn't work because THEY HAVE MORALS TOO.

Satan literally is inviting anyone who wants to steal and rape to do so. He puts the mark of the beast in the barcodes and phone numbers all over the world. Go ahead, run the world with him. Be a leader.

>it's called having morals you-ACK
Fuck user, shit he got necked by a pitbull because of his sudden movement, i guess the pitbull mustve known it knew the poster was bad, he felt him being morally wrong!

Attached: cirnn.jpg (300x300, 19.1K)

>Morals are subjective you doorknob sucking glue huffing retard
our understanding of it is subjective, but that doesn't necessarily make morals themselves subjective. I don't think math is subjective, but our understanding of math is subjective. most university professors of philosophy agree that morality is objective. as it exists outside the mind

and the reason why I make spelling mistakes is because I'm using Google voice while lying on my phone. I'm a lazy neet, and most of the time that I spend on my computer is spent playing world of Warcraft.

and I also like how you attacked my spelling instead of actually providing scientific evidence for your claims. wow! I made a spelling mistake. I guess you win the argument? lol

> there are tribes practicing cannibalism, and cultures who have different moral standards in our culture

sure. there are lots of weird cultures in the world, and lots of evil and moral people in the world, and lots of different types of people. but just because they exist how does that make it okay for you to torture and kill animals for your taste pleasure, you literal hypocritical retard?

I'm asking why it's okay for you to kill animals for meat, not anybody else.

and people who eat the most plants or some of the longest living people in the world. the Adventist vegetarians and vegans are some of the longest living people in the world. they live in the blue zone, where the average living age is very long. you simply don't need me to be healthy, this is a simple nutritional fact that's why they agreed upon in the nutritional and medical literature. in fact the American dietetic association said that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of life, and most nutritional boards around the Western world agree with them. you make unsubstantiated claims, and don't provide evidence when asked. that's why I call you a retard, cuz you act like a retard

Here ya go I'm an anorexic incel living in hell.

>most university professors of philosophy agree that morality is objective. as it exists outside the mind
Appeal to authority fallacy until you prove that stance. And I don't have to prove the opposite because that's not how burden of proof works, you made an outlandish claim, you have to prove it.
>wow! I made a spelling mistake. I guess you win the argument? lol
"signs" made no sense in that sentence. It was a grammatical mistake, cue me posting a "can you speak English?" meme. It's not my fault you didn't get your point across.
>you literal hypocritical retard?
I don't think you know what the word hypocritical means. One cannot be hypocritical about killing animals for food and not killing fellow humans for food if one feels humans are a superior life form to all other animals.
>I'm asking why it's okay for you to kill animals for meat, not anybody else.
Reductio ad absurdum, humans are both social and gregarious, if a society agrees that it's okay for people to kill animals for meat and I'm part of that society, it follows that it's okay for me to do that as well.
>in fact the American dietetic association said that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of life, and most nutritional boards around the Western world agree with them.
Then that association and any others who agree are wrong.
foxnews.com/us/vegan-florida-mother-convicted-starving-toddler-death-strict-raw-fruits-vegetables-diet
Obviously vegan and vegetarian diets are deleterious to health and anyone who hasn't been brainwashed by globohomo can see that.

Just follow Valerie Kachert's trail and you will end up with finding out all of the factions of the NWO lol

99% of people will see danger and run from it
1% will take it on
out of the 1% most are unaware or have to direction to take to change it
Most children getting raped are in underground bunkers, born there too

Attached: Screenshot (354).png (1366x768, 956.36K)

We must continue the mocking and unreverence of such unseasonable figures and take reveille in the simple victories, perchance the annual booing of the chancellor of sportsball as he bestows the linguini trophy upon the championists.

Attached: king pepe2.jpg (225x225, 8.05K)

*jews

too bad hitler made it so we can't criticizes them

bitchute.com/video/rkdeX0qWlTsb/