Vaxbros.... We lost

Vaxbros.... We lost...

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-104412_Brave.jpg (1080x758, 229.04K)

I dont care about covid and other conspiracy bullshit
I just wish that any grave news about it is true so that society collapses and we all die
Fuck all of you
The lockdowns were comfy af

>(((Stephen King)))

Attached: didnt_read_never_jabbing.jpg (927x732, 66.17K)

I've been spreading it on purpose for exactly this reason though?!?

It was never a win or loose. It was about reducing the shitty outcome as much as possible. It is only what it is. As ok and not ok as it is. What sucks the most is how political it got. Instead of people just sucking it up and doing what was objectively correct they got lied to, made scared, then turned it into part of their identity to not do the things that would make the situation better for them and others.

Honestly, my dream is that covid becomes a killer strain for men and kills off 80% of men. Why? Less competition. A 5 to 1 female to male ratio would be "lady shogun and her men" tier of opportunity.

>if this [....] mutates into a killer strain
Is he low key admitting the past 2.5 years of COVID have been a big nothing?

Attached: 1647574635986.jpg (1023x782, 61.04K)

This is truly also what I wish. Not for the harem. Though that is a based fantasy. Just because it would remove most incels and women tend to vote more left. A bunch of shitty regressive social structures would change.

If they didn't try to bribe me with free shit and late night "funny men" trying to berate me into getting it I would've considered it. That and the fact that it was so ineffective the CDC changed the definition of what a vaccine was made me say no.

Also I already had COVID and it was not a big deal.

Your arguments for why not are hollow and dumb as fuck. You obviously are looking for a reason to feel victimized. You are worse than a fucking troon.

Pureblood Chads report in. We successfully resisted the largest psyop in mankind's history. We have proven to be immune to globohomo propaganda, peer pressure, societal shaming and in some cases threats to employment and/or education. (((Their))) tricks that are so effective on normalfag NPCs are powerless against the unvaxxed, the true master race.

Attached: 1543637529030.jpg (667x670, 53.75K)

The fact they pushed it so hard made me wary. Then all the shady acts around it made me skeptical.
>authorities skirting their own mandates
>the fact that COVID is not even deadly
How am I looking to be a victim?

They pushed it so hard because that is what a media push is. Getting people on board for something new and inconvenient is normal. Also they knew and saw the pushback. It was normal for push back against the pushback.

>Covid is not deadly
Fucking 3000 people a day in the US the the peak

If you wanna spout conspiracy shit like how they lie about death numbers you are a moron. Anecdotally those numbers are spot on from all my family and friends in the medical field.

Then 2 years from now the same BS, their just as bad as the 2 more weeks polfaggots.

Yeah, it was weird. It's like your prankster friend really begging you to eat something he's offering you. Your first thought is usually something like:
>what did you do to it
>what's wrong with it

Anecdotally COVID has a 100% survival rate from my friends, family and all my coworkers.

Im so confused on what people think will happen to them if they got vaxxed, what do you guys think will happen genuinely curious

Anecdotally, it does not within my cohort.

>Yeah, it was weird.

You are just searching for justification at this point

I don't need justification. The bottom line is that I didn't want it, so I didn't get it.

>average age of Covid deaths is older than life expectancy
>for the vast majority of people under 60 it's a nothing burger
>durr lets force all our young, healthy people to be guinea pigs for Big Pharma while also giving Big Pharma blanket liability immunity
Also it's not a conspiracy to point out the Jewish tricks around Covid statistics. For a long time they were counting deaths/hospitalizations WITH coof as deaths/hospitalizations FROM coof. Of course when George Floyd's autopsy revealed he was positive for Covid they had enough nuance to make a distinction there. And that's not getting into all the chicanery surrounding who counts as vaccinated and unvaccinated. (((They))) fudged numbers on that to count as many deaths as possible as unvaccinated, with definitions like "anyone who doesn't have 3 boosters is unvaccinated."

Attached: big_pharma.jpg (1061x1280, 195.29K)