The standards meme is cringe as hell

The standards meme is cringe as hell.

I've seen ugly white men (who probably have betabux jobs) with hot, skinny white women who have big milkers.

Attached: 604f0b8b93f5c46bfbe5939e39411b13.jpg (600x500, 45.19K)

You're a faggot liar or suffering false memories

They weren't really ugly but more like 5/10 white men.

True af the real game rigger is being born with autistic tendencies

Even then, that's no excuse.

You can get a job like in customer service or as a cashier where you're forced to learn some basic social skills.

Cock size and sexual experience also goes a long way, I know someone who literally has a "betabux" job like you said (works at a Walgreens) and is boning someone who looks like a real-life Samus Aran. He's literally nothing to look at either but has a 7-inch cock and knows how to use it and by what he's said he's skilled at giving oral too.

By contrast I look much better than him AND have a better job but I'm nowhere near as good in bed and my last girlfriend was back in 2019

Even if you don't have any sexual experience, that's no excuse.

You can look up some sex moves and research how to properly do them.

Why are you so focused on this man's sex life and penis? Weirdo.

I ve seen literal paraplegiacs with gfs, only to be left by them when they lose their one redeeming quality
In the case of the one i know personally, it was his driving license

The west is a free market and capitalist society.

There's absolutely no excuse not to work hard and self-improve so that you can become a gigachad.

>research how to do them
lol this isn't like that seinfeld episode, you either are good at sex or you're not and most guys are not. whenever you see a guy with a woman way out of his league and he's not rich or extremely good-looking that's why, he's literally a sex god compared to what she's had before

This isn't even an excuse either.

You can get some practice (with a condom) with a nigger, mutt, or asian woman that would consider you to be out of her own league.

I'm not autistic and even after decades of that I just get worse.

>5/10
that's hideously ugly by today's
wait for it
standards

You're masking your simp behaviour with a go getter attitude, which is more pathetic than being a bold faced simp
take the whore apologia to reddit

I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder by a doctor when I was around three years old. I'm nineteen years old now, and I've been on dates with two different girls. I'm also currently talking to someone now.

>with hot, skinny white women who have big milkers.
men are often retarded when it comes to rating women. women, too. see, if they have bug eyes, they're cute, if they have good eye genetics, they're hot. if they have a small/recessed chin, they're cute, if they have a strong chin, they're hot. you get it, right? you're saying that any man with less than perfect features is a freak, while any ugly whore is attractive. not only all of that, but obviously you can date your looksmatch as a man, but if you don't get fortunate at work, school, or with your social circles, you're going to be judged on NOTHING, not even height, but your face's aesthetics

Attached: 1637969016042.jpg (1024x717, 160.34K)

oh you sweet summer zoomer

The only time I see couples where the woman is higher than the man are
>boomers
>obvious money matches
otherwise the men are always better looking than the women

I will now spend my time consuming Kaiji.

As a cashier I can confirm you dont get time at all to talk to anyone. There is always a lack of staff as companys want to cut everything down to self-serve or hand scanners or online deliveries.
I've been doing this loser gig for 13 years and whilst I can talk to people it never goes anywhere. Not even friendship really. I have made no real friends there, just some elderly coworkers and customees who see me fondly through forced association.
Its all small talk. You try talk about anything else it just goes over most peoples heads because they are so different to you.
The only thing you can do is put your head down and grind.

Being a betabux provider is lowering your standards desu.