We need a war

Society doesn't work if men outnumber women and that seems to be a natural occurrence.

The ideal ratio is probably something like 1.7 women for every man.

Attached: 1517882866019.jpg (1600x1066, 720.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what about space and ocean exploration? people die during those as well

Based take, some cultures are literally based on huge waves of males dying

Not nearly enough. Its too expensive and relevantly safe. You aren't just going to send humans into space without ensuring they will survive unless there is some freak accident.

You can volunteer in Ukraine if you want a war so badly

Kill yourself right now to help boost those numbers user!

Men don't outnumber women retard. They're just massive whores for only guys out of their league because there's no repercussions for it these days.

Nobody wants to kill themselves, thats why we need a war. So we kil each other and the survivors live in paradise until its time for war again.

Men in China and the United states outnumber women. 80/20 rule would become the 60/20 rule.

Society would be better with less men. Not no men, just less.

>China
You're fucking retarded for even mentioning China.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-123950_Google.jpg (1080x2400, 711.39K)

My college had 1.6 women for every man and I still couldn't get a gf.

There is no statistical solution bro. Changing the numbers slightly isn't going to change anything for most of us.

Now actually look at relevant statistics. Unless of course you think fucking 80 year old women is relevant.

Attached: retard.png (1520x962, 140.92K)

over the course of a decade I believe it would very drastically statistically solve the issue for many men. Most, no. It would however drastically heal society on all levels.

Just imagine the reversed. You really think society would be exactly the same if there was an average of 2 men for every single woman? It would be insanity and 40+ percent of the population would be incels.

I'm 100% sure you've never experienced a war or anything like this or you wouldn't be saying such nonsense

Why a war?
Pogroms are better. Just get rich Chads with guns into poor communities without.

soon
youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk

I'm 1000% sure that the only war you've experienced is through movies and are merely repeating the same moral of those movies created and written by people who have never been in war.

I wish it was true
Unfortunately it's not. Constant news about people dying, constant worry, constant guilt and shame aren't fun

Who said it was fun? Its necessary. There are too many men. We either thin the population in war or continue to live increasingly edge towards living in a dystopia.

Attached: 1614575417013.jpg (906x1024, 162.33K)

As long as those men are alive, healthy and well it's far better for it to stay this way. For everyone. For the country whose economy won't get ruined, for their families who won't mourn them, for regular civilians who won't feel guilty because they're being defended and who won't suffer from war crimes. Experiencing war crimes on regular basis is already pretty dystopian.

>its far better for it
No, factually incorrect. You are so full of shit assuming you even are a zogbot.

I'm sure you would change your opinion if you actually had to experience a war

You don't even know my opinion you because your too fucking retarded to even read the OP. Is this a trait of all zogbots? They just waltz in anywhere and start crying about Israel?