Sex, reproduction, friendship

I am 35 and first visited Any Forums around 2004. This is what I learned since then.

>nothing feels better than sex
>the reason we are on earth is to reproduce with a loyal mate
>not having any friends will leave your life barren, meaningless, and unmemorable

Everything else is pretty much a distraction. Gadgets, apps, factoids, news, politics. None of it really matters as you age. If I could take back all the hours I wasted denying the above truths I would.

Attached: 2D8F6470-B6EC-4FA6-8ADC-599048CDEEB5.jpg (1280x974, 114.08K)

>not having any friends will leave your life barren, meaningless, and unmemorable
needing others to bear witness to your life to actualize its meaning is a form of narcissism

Cope, you're burning your the few good years you have left. At least you jerked off to enough anime amirite?

Not him but
>few good years you have left.
Cant you like make friends later in life?

Nah, op is right. If you feel otherwise you're not human

Attached: unknown.png (800x1155, 1.78M)

here in Vegas we have a saying, "heroin is better than sex".

>the reason we live on Earth is to
this is a weird Christian take that makes no sense on this board.

>not having friends will
don't care.

some people think the point of life is to just live in a 24/7 state of pleasure and success.

not true. OP hasn't tried opiates. They also kill your sex drive and testosterone though. wouldn't recommend. plus they are horrifically addictive and even if you ever want to get off them you'll be terrified of the physical withdrawal you'll get because it's so agonizing that people wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy. and that'll keep you going back to them even if you don't want to.
>we are here to reproduce
doubt. there's more meaning in life than just sex.
>not having friends ...
agreed. and a cat and box of wine is not a friend.

What is wrong with narcissism? YOU ARE IN YOUR BODY. No one else will ever care about you as much you care about yourself. Only you can bring yourself forward into the future. If you stop eating you die. If you stop experiencing pleasure, no one is going to feed it to you. Narcissism is all you have.

You think the top leaders of history, across the millennia were not narcissistic? You mistake your self loathing for humility.

Nothing really matters (in the grand scheme of things)
We do things because we're evolutionary preprogrammed to do those things.
Yes, what you wrote is true in a sense that: if one can put their nihilism or from the other end consumerism aside, the only true things worth fighting for are our loved ones.
Be it spouse, family, friends, your pet dog, etc

whoa two anons 45 seconds apart in a row made the same observations about opiates being better than sex. anons know I guess.

I don't believe that you derive genuine satisfaction by using people as props for your vanity, I think you're lying to yourselves and me.

Opiates are lame and a cope lmao. You get better high with coke, sex, or endorphins from running. Opiates are the faggiest drug you can do, but that tracks with the amount of homos and trannies that post on here. Kys

>If you feel otherwise you're not human
Instead you are ether a god or a beast.
Ether is more preferable to being a external validation obsessed failed normie.

>opiates are lame and a cope
>this is a better high
not really. opiates are the ultimate comfy drug. they make you stop caring about anything, even showering and keeping yourself clean. They make you so apathetic to everything that nothing matters anymore. Or you can tweak out on stimulants I guess but it's not comfy.

Not only do I derive satisfaction from it, I derive pleasure from it. You should try it sometime.

These internet addicts think selflessness is a virtue. Every successful and impactful person on the planet is an egoist and a power player.

Where the fuck can I get some laudanum? Anyone?

Attached: 1657128634479.jpg (600x882, 76.86K)

Put that ass in the OP next to a needle. Choose 1. If you choose the needle you may as well die now.

Humans are social creatures man. The only thing that matters in life is strong friendships and good company. Everything else is cope.

make it yourself. find a poppy, milk it for the sap, and then tincture it in alcohol I guess. I'd rather just smoke the opium if I had the chance.

>the needle
never done it, never would, aside from having IV dilaudid and morphine at the hospital in the ER. Needles terrify me so I'm naturally protected. But I have snorted more than my share of oxy.

>humans are social creatures
and? doesn't mean you die without socializing.
wolves don't immediately fall over and die when they're exiled from the pack.
using this gay ass cliche like it has any greater meaning, it's young, green, naive.

IRL friends would be nice but I just feel self-conscious and awkward around people save for my mom and a few internet friends

Sex would be nice but I'm not willing to turn basically every single aspect of my life around for it