I just purchased kratom because its legal and doesn't appear on drug tests...

I just purchased kratom because its legal and doesn't appear on drug tests, and now I'm finding out that its addictive and apparently causes opiate like withdrawals

might just throw it away as soon as it gets here

Attached: 2e9.jpg (680x850, 55.13K)

Good idea OP
I tried kratom for much the same reason and experienced some addiction. It's better to go without. Just do psychedelics

it's a dog shit drug. you should only be doing it if you're using it to get off something worse like heroin.

psychedlics are more expensive and harder to find
I have salvia divornum but the amount you need to chew is ridiculous
that makes sense

I got 3 grams as a free sample from Happy Hippo. I used maybe .5 grams. Shit gave me a headache.

thats where I got mine from. I get weird manipulative drug addict vibes from their site. like all their shit is pink and they try so hard to sound friendly

>psychedlics are more expensive and harder to find
morning glory seeds, mescaline, hawaiian baby woodrose, mimosa, etc are all pretty easy to find and cheap if you look around.
>I have salvia divornum but the amount you need to chew is ridiculous
make a tincture of it, or 10 or 20x your leaf. same basic process either way.

I have HBWR, they're fucking awful and didn't get me high. tried a cold water extract and just chewing them

I'd eat maybe 9g of American Kratom that's about half a $20 bag but that's only if you're the left-eyed male blond with downs poster and if your landlord failed to mention they were a black-owned business run out of a Prius

please exit my thread schizo, I'd rather it 404 than be infested with your kind

How retarded do you have to be bro? Just get some tree back, cook it, boil it, smash it, distill it and light it
Or just go outside and get shrooms bitch

Attached: download20220601222903.png (600x600, 840.37K)

do you remember if you used distilled water? tap water usually has chlorine which can damage lysergamides.
alcohol extractions are pretty consistent in my experience and relatively approachable. if you have supplies you can also do a polar/nonpolar or an acid-to-base. with either of those, the result is really good crystal and the trip is nearly indistinguishable from lsd (but a bit weaker, if you take a bunch it's the same)

I boiled it
all that shit is too much trouble to get high, i honestly dont care that much.

what color did you get? white is best if you want to get shit done green is alright mood booster and red sucks dick. do about 3g for your first time, after 1ish hour if its not strong enough add another 2g. i use the white as my preworkout but i only do 2g not a massive high

if you do use it highly recommend pilling it or turning it into a thick paste you can swallow fast with water the taste is aids. this stuff hits your digestive track HARD, so if you have ibs not worth it.

its also addictive fuck anyone that says otherwise,honestly just go to a vap shop and buy the "legal" weed like HHC or delta 8. any pee test can be passed with quickfix

I got a sample pack of 3 different kinds
>its also addictive
fuck it, I'm just gonna toss it

its not "do it once hooked for life" kind of thing, id recommend doing at least the green, it gives you the most balanced feeling out of all of them.

if you're doing this to relax its the wrong drug, they are "i must do something i feel great and have so much energy" kind of drug

Captcha Ips are banning my request to be far removed from the black neighborhood. I just find it funny

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-190833_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 476.58K)

there was a relaxation color though

red is 100% trash, it does nothing for me. people say its a painkiller but its VERY weak.

white = energy/fuck the world im getting stuff done
green = a much weaker get stuff done feeling+ big euphoria feeling

red=pain/relax

eh I kinda like doing this shit at night time so its probably just not for me

You need 9 grams of red vein from an American Kratom bag I tried getting this across two captchas but only if you're the left-eyed male blond with downs poster and your black owned apartment was run out of a black Prius. Thanks

Salvia, bruvenor

Attached: 9327a6b24422fffc67124fe09edf6c2c--funniest-pictures-amazing-pictures.jpg (450x585, 36.65K)

It is kind of okay.

I haven't seen addiction like anyone here sees. You get nauseated pretty quickly - how addicted do you have to be to ignore a day of nausea? I have chronic pain issues and preferred treatment with an opioid, but try kratom occasionally because opioids are over regulated now and hard to get.

Every few years someone shoots up a doctor's office because they aren't getting pain treatment - kind of funny for me. Never had an interest in sucking people off for drugs, but can't work, so sucking people off for food might be cum, cum, cumming. Fuck the AMA - sic semper tyrannis.

Attached: 1654821402492.jpg (800x489, 75.48K)