Have male dominated hobbies and interests despite being a girl which is meant to be a good quality apparently

>have male dominated hobbies and interests despite being a girl which is meant to be a good quality apparently
>attractive guys still aren't interested in me beyond one night stands and only ugly men are
i want to cry

Attached: 8f4b53ae41866a36c988c56435190d91--sad-anime-girl-anime-girls.jpg (736x552, 59.05K)

moist flatulence

now you know what its like

>Chad won't fuck me
>Do everything in my power to hate on and drive away men who are actually interested in me
You deserve everything you get anymore.

>attractive guys still aren't interested in me
holy shit lmao this whore came here thinking we would care

maybe you're just mid and need to adjust your expectations/behaviors

what interests? i bet they're still vapid as fuck

>be superficial person
>complains about other people being superficial
If anything, it serves you right
>moist flatulence
fpb- BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>teehee I played Call of Duty, I'm such a gamer gurl!
>okay now where is my chad boyfriend???

i dont even understand how a bogstandard chadchasing foid even came on here, did some faggot youtuber talk about r9k again or something?

Eh it's probably just bait user, don't get worked up over it.

Chads only care for looks. Brads only care sbout your breedability.
If he cares about your interest he is ugly and that's a 100%.

Get rekt, whore. No sympathy for sluts.

so many unempathetic posts. sorry and yea, i can relate. i've had to friendzone so many guys over the years because they were ugly and in my social circle coz of my hobbies

> attractive guys still aren't interested in me beyond one night stands

They aren't into you period. If they were, they would be dating you. Not their fault you don't know how to enforce proper boundaries.

>attractive guys still aren't interested in me beyond one night stands and only ugly men are
Let me guess: you have a past. Men aren't interested in having serious relationships with girls that have a past. I hope my words bring you some peace of mind.

it's quite obvious u don't know what it's like to be a girl dude

Can we please stop falling for the most obvious LARPs. Every day a thread like this pops up and everyone is like "hAha sErvEs yOu riGht"

>send feetpics

Men don't have to admire or even like women to want have sex with them. Men are able to compartmentalize sex from emotions in a way that's totally alien to most women.

The harsh reality is that you might not be as attractive as the men you want to date. Men feel this way too (just look at this board).

My advice: stop being shallow and maybe find someone who likes you for your personality... before it's too late.

again
maybe you're just mid and need to adjust your expectations and behaviors

Don't settle with an ugly dude I did and really regret it