Does sex really feel that much better for foids?

Saw a post saying that females have superior orgasms and it demotivated me from even trying to have sex.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.73K)

i think it's like, for like the 1 in 4 women who can have multiple full body orgasms it's heaven on earth. for a lot of them it's not that great. but as a man you were never in the game to start with

it just is more proof that if you want to live the best possible life you have to be a woman. a man's life is forever stunted. it doesn't matter what men do. nothing they will ever do will compensate for the lack of female orgasm

So why do men even go through so much bullshit for sex if that's even the case?

testosterone and it still feels kind of good. i just hate male sexuality. whenever i see a woman in sexual pleasure i can't handle it

Just do heroin bro

Most females dont get orgasms with men at all. Only on their own.
For tgem sex is just pure neverendibg edging.

>just do an addictive, illegal, and dangerous substance which doesn't feel as good and gets worse the more tolerance you build to it

yea, my ex would have mind-numbing orgasms that made her shake and scream and flood her mind with so many chemicals and emotions they would leave her quivering and sobbing even as I was still pounding her
they left her so sensitive afterward that all she could do afterward was wrap her arms around my cry into my chest/shoulders and beg me to cum in her, which she considered the only appropriate finish to the act of sex, if I tried to touch her clit again it would make her lose control and she would panic until I stopped, she always said it was "too sensitive"
who knows what she would have felt if I just didn't stop and tried to make her orgasm a second time in a row

I have given this one chick multiple orgasms in a row just from sucking on her tits

btw, everything i just said in that post
is the reason for men to have sex
you can do this to women, you can grab them by their strings and make them scream for you, who even cares if you'll never experience that particular orgasm, you get the power to make her feel pleasure, and pain, and raw connection and you get to cum in her and basically force her neurochemistry to love it
that's power man, and it's your duty as a man to wield it

>which doesn't feel as good
There might be no better feeling though

And the fact that it doesn't matter what woman does to a man they will never be able to have that power gives men more worth and makes it more rewarding.

>So why do men even go through so much bullshit for sex if that's even the case?
because of the hormone that makes men constantly desire sex

>dude you can give women incomparable pleasure and get nothing in return but the knowledge that you busted your ass in service for a woman who doesn't appreciate you at all yet again
Women literally don't care about whether men feel good during sex but here you cucks are pleased with yourself for satisfying a woman.

I know you have no reason to believe me but I made that thread and it was just low effort bait that I used to prove that this board rewards shitty discussion. Women don't actually have better orgasms. If you want to experience a "female orgasm" just get a prostate orgasm it's literally the same thing. A clitoris is just an underdeveloped dick and the sensation is exactly the same. An orgasm from the g-spot is the same as a prostrate orgasm. Go have sex and you'll stop acting this way.

if you have power and use it, that's not cuckoldry
cuckoldry is when you have no power and accept your powerlessness

>cuckoldry is when you have no power and accept your powerlessness
That's literally what you guys do when you try to paint acting like a sex toy for a partner who doesn't care about how you feel as "power".
Are you also "powerful" because you have the ability to let her get fucked silly by another man with a bigger dick? Real power would be forcing a woman to satisfy you the same way, but of course most men let women get away with being shit lays.
Literally anyone who's seen a girl cum for real can tell women feel way more pleasure out of sex than men do.

ok sex junkie, sex is for PROCREATION and not pleasure.

uh she did satisfy me in the same way
she not only let me blow in her every day but insisted on being the only place i ever shoot cum into
and she would bake me cookies and drive me anywhere i wanted (i was a loser with no drivers license back then)

Are you circumcised? That's definitely the vibe i'm getting from your post.

orgasm is more of a rush heroin is more like a plateau, sex is better, im a virgin that's done heroin btw

i want to take your virginity

Sex is blah. I would prefer to be eaten out. Penetration is meh for me. Also men are bad at maintaining the right rhythm for any sort of pleasure for it. Also I'm too worried about pregnancy. I am not on the birth control jew because I am based and my health is more important than a creampie but I don't fully trust a condom. Being a woman sucks sometimes. I honestly am just with my bf out of intertia. I fantasize about bashing his head in with a hammer while I sleep beside him sometimes