You will never be Japanese. You will always be a dumb foreigner alienated from your own people and culture

You will never be Japanese. You will always be a dumb foreigner alienated from your own people and culture.

Attached: main-qimg-20e6b46ce564f4e7530c27ecd6eec733-lq.jpg (602x564, 80.82K)

Alienation and "culture" crisis? Never fear. Lanzamaxxing will always be here.

Attached: al-ddr3.jpg (1438x1916, 139K)

I just like manga and games from Japan, i consider their culture disgusting and gay asf, i dislike it a lot.

I am a hapa (Japanese/white) who have lived in Japan and am fluent in Japanese, I know this feel personally

>implying my own culture and people aren't retarded
t. Argentine

Weeaboos on suicide watch.

Hold still, Kenji

Attached: Hold still.jpg (736x744, 66.46K)

>You will never be Japanese
Oh thank the great powers that.

yo can you tell me what happened here

Aww, don't be mad little buddy. You can still come visit the US on your three days off vacation time.

at least my cock isnt small

Half-Japanese/half-white people on suicide watch from this post. They look Japanese to white people, and they look white to Japanese people.

But I'm African American though so while I may not ever truly assimilate, I'll always be the center of attention, I'll always be offered free shit, I'll always have nightclubs cater to me in hopes that I'll become their mascot and sponsor, and I'll always have BBC fetishists and black music fans who want to suck my dick simply because it's a black one.

get git the fuk out darkie.

enjoying cool asian shit as an outsider > being an asian that has to live in asian society

I'm Chinese but I could easily pass as a jap. I've been thinking about lying that I'm japanese for otaku pussy.

Let me guess your mom is that Japanese one. This is probably why they don't like you. Hapas with Japanese fathers get treated better.

Pretty much all mixed Japanese people have Japanese mothers user. There's been a wave of blasian celebrities coming out of Japan and South Korea over the past few years and literally every single one of them has a Japanese mom.

America and Brazil are the homelands of mutts.

There are quite a few with Russian mothers but they generally have Japanese names and fit in better.

i hung out with some japanese people recently and they called me "basically japanese guy"
the key to being japanese is being a self-destructive essentially conservative slave to capitalism who is also intelligent and wants to be more than an essentially conservative slave to capital