If you are in your twenties and never had any experience with women then there's no point even trying because you will...

If you are in your twenties and never had any experience with women then there's no point even trying because you will need to confess to a total adult that if she wants to be in relationship with you she will have to babysit you like teen kid teaching every small thing, how to hold hands, how to kiss, how to flirt, how to talk, how to sex etc.
And because of that it's pointless because why would she ever do any of those if she has other men available who are not total useless losers who need supervision and lessons on basic things
Am I wrong? Is there any point trying considering the above?
>t. 23 y.o.

Attached: 1657521516493.png (1644x1268, 591.4K)

I don't know for sure, but I strongly suspect you're correct.

t. level 35 wizard

Pointless incel doomer nihilistic rhetoric.

It remains true, your buzzwords change nothing.

Just like gg ez. Ratio

But for real, why would an adult female bother with an inexperienced virgin

It's not true at all. Plenty of men who were total losers and virgins in their twenties turned things around. You're just too lazy and blinded by your negative emotions to accept that you reach a brighter future.

Attached: 1627313879666.png (1080x1080, 738.04K)

If you are in your 20's and have 0 experience with women it's for a reason and that means you won't get a gf to begin with.
3 buzzwords yet you couldn't refute what he said

>Plenty of men who were total losers and virgins in their twenties turned things around
Plenty lmao. What does this even mean? What percentage? Did you just make some shit up?

Do you really need statistics in order to believe that young men have changed their lives for the better?

Attached: 1627937656882.png (416x315, 33.15K)

And I can say that many didn't and some of them kill themselves.

>you will need to confess to a total adult that if she wants to be in relationship with you she will have to babysit you like teen kid teaching every small thing, how to hold hands, how to kiss, how to flirt, how to talk, how to sex etc.
That's just retarded, for some it can make that all the more special, you make it seem a lot more dramatic than how it'd probably be. You can never really justify not trying, the only way you can is by just saying you don't want to, but there's always a chance for something even if it's low. Is it probably more rare nowadays? Yeah, but that doesn't then mean every woman is guaranteed to dislike you. What if you meet someone who is the exact same as you?

tldr if you don't want to try just say so but you can almost never really justify not doing so, just how low the chances of success will be.

How do you try

>do you really think I need to defend my bullshit claims
are you retarded?

>Others have failed, therefore I will abandon all hope and refuse to try
Are you going to continue these mental gymnastic or are you going to accept that giving up on everything is probably not a 200 IQ powermove?

Attached: 1627333605813.png (226x223, 6.28K)

You take the advice people give you, keep trying to improve, and not losing hope. Easy in theory but it's very hard. The key really is to not lose hope and to take actions to increase your chances of success. People don't like it because muh normie advice, but it's quite ltierally true and I've never seen it proven false ignoring extreme cases, even then you can argue it's still made slight improvements.

>learning how to hold hands
Cmon, you could just hold your hand out and she would grab it and hold it the way youre supposed to. Ffs you could just look at a picture

>flirt, talk
If your charisma is so bad that you dont even know where to start, then there is no gf to even teach these things and if so she probably isnt that into you

>sex
I get where you are coming from OP but if she likes you then its really not a problem. She will be patient. Plenty of times I couldnt perform, couldnt cum, etc. and girls are always super cool about it. Because I sleep with girls that really like me. I wasnt even dating a lot of them.

I hope this perspective is useful to you.

But how do you imagine a girl continuing talking to you after realizing you are that old and don't know anything, how does it work?

I don't have to defend a statement that's inherently true. Young men with no romantic/sexual experience can gain such experiences through effort. This is a truth that hurts you, so you scramble for reasons that would allow you to deny it.

Attached: 1627943091392.jpg (828x765, 64.55K)

I have never had any hope in a first place. Every woman can do better than me. I have nothing to offer to them, only a baggage accumulated from decade of loneliness.

>you will need to confess to a total adult that if she wants to be in relationship with you
>23 / early 20s
>total adult

A lot of young people these days barely shift out of a high school mentality till like mid-late 20s

Attached: 1601022269619.jpg (704x480, 29.66K)

>23
Maybe if you were 30 or something, but you're not, even if you were, you never know when you might find that person who will understand you. The real answer is that it entirely depends on who you're talking to, some may appreciate and respect the honesty, some may take it at face value and lose interest, you never know, it really is quite that simple. If you really want it, then it's worth it to keep trying.

>How does it work?
You can be interesting or compelling in other ways, maybe you're charismatic, maybe you're fun to hang around, maybe they just like who you are. It doesn't have to be the first thing you tell them if you really think it'll be a dealbreaker.

Nice crabs in a bucket mentality retards

>truth is bad because it's depressing

>I have never had any hope in a first place. Every woman can do better than me. I have nothing to offer to them, only a baggage accumulated from decade of loneliness.
If feeling like you have nothing to offer is the problem, you can make yourself have something to offer, you can always improve or change your ways, nobody's telling you you can't and nobody is stopping you. The only person who is stopping you is you. You have to believe you're worth something, and you can do that in various ways.

If you have no hope, death is an option though I wouldn't suggest it.

>>If your charisma is so bad that you dont even know where to start, then there is no gf to even teach these things
I feel like all normalfags know this but are very reluctant to say it. "If it doesn't come naturally to you, you'll never manage to do it"