What would you do if you met a girl at a bar and went home to have coitus and then you pulled off her panties and she...

what would you do if you met a girl at a bar and went home to have coitus and then you pulled off her panties and she had a tiny girlpenis

Attached: 5f60e9999c1de-full-14[1].jpg (931x1198, 206.3K)

id call the cops and let them deal with him for breaking into my house and trying to molest me. obviiously the police will be on my side

>bans the greatest S I M P warrior
>immediately makes azn tranny posts
HMMPH. you cant take me in a fair fight

Kek I blew it with an half Asian girl by making a tranny joke. She was slightly drunk and jokingly pushing me with her finder to which I said to her that she is quite strong for a woman and if she is sure she has not a little member. She got super upset and the lead was gone

> 2022
> police not being on the side of the tranny

Pick one. If you have really bad luck the police are trannies too.

kek. you meant it in a complimentary way too, like a bro fist tier comment

There is no girlpenis, thats a man.
I would kick them out, shower like ten times and drink till i forget what happened.
Also call the cops if he refuses to leave

>drink till i forget what happened
then you wake up the next day with the ladyboy in your bed, a sore butt and dried cum on your lips

To be honest I do not know what I was thinking. The thing with drunken people is that they often get upset about the stupidest of things. The best way to deal with them is to laugh with them and just not and listen to them. If you have a woman at that point already just go with the flow and do not indulge any experiments. I am still vary about Asian women being trannies for some reason. When I bagged a full Asian one some time later and took off her jeans I admittedly checked if she has any surgery scars.

wow that sux, you got fucked by tranny psyops

Probably cry while he beats and subsequently rapes me.

Attached: 1654006696283.jpg (400x234, 20.8K)

Btw she was half Thai so that was probably the reason why she got angry. A half Japanese would have probably not thought much about for that matter.

I would kill him for deceiving me

What gives I am over Asian women anyway. It was just a phase, they are really not that great and the kids they make look weird most of the time.

> Girlpenis

So, anyways... Asian male superiority thread, go!!

Attached: transexjapan-masem-0_01E9QA43Y98TM88MP0SGSJAYP5.640x0.jpg (640x960, 130.34K)

post the boypussy, girlballs, and feminine penis

Itd turn me on even more and I'd make him suck my dick

i would have only brought home a girl if i suspected she had femdom potential

I love anal so trannies are right up my alley desu, too bad I can instantly clock them because in 99% of cases it's so obvious they're actually guys

It wouldn't bother me much since I'm gay, probably give him a blowjob and gargle his cum. Maybe suck on his toes too.

I'd be dissapointed it's so small. I want that cock to dwarf mine and destroy my prostate.