I am an isolated young white man with social issues. What about you?

I am an isolated young white man with social issues. What about you?

Attached: 1601173159423.jpg (773x645, 44.09K)

We are the same

Posting here I realize you are just like me

Wow, you must be rare here.

Why are there so many of us?

Attached: 1607823032951.jpg (1024x1024, 134.76K)

The posting field is too short for that kind of history lesson

Give me the condensed version with bullet points or numbering.

Attached: 1650646168723.jpg (776x777, 54.41K)

small dicks lmao

under matriarchy, men are cattle

Unironically still can't

Can you try and compress it down to the main points user? I want to see how your reasons for it compare to mine

I have a decently above average penis.
We do not live under matriarchy. The vast majority of people who wield "power" in any sense of the word are still men. The only place where women have power is in relationships and backwards nations like the USA and Poland are attempting to diminish that power by doing stuff like outlawing abortion.
Unfortunate.

Attached: 1611513638253.jpg (1024x1024, 75.09K)

I'm an isolated young Asian man who is slightly spergy (cyborg)

Sure
>Rise of feminism slowly corrodes the social contract between men and women without a corresponding change in the underlying culture
>Increasing destigmatization and even celebration of casual, no strings attached sex for women
>Increasing availability of contraception eliminates the consequences of casual sex more and more
>Family unit breaks down more and more until people are divorcing after a year or two of marriage, if not less
>Kids grow up in single mom homes raised by the TV and later the Internet, leading to broken and awkward personalities
>Rise of social media exacerbates all of these problems
>More and more young men find themselves disconnected from reality and unable to form relationships, or disillusioned from it all
Very simplified list

same brother, we should band together

Attached: bateman.jpg (375x421, 29.81K)

>We do not live under matriarchy. The vast majority of people who wield "power" in any sense of the word are still men. The only place where women have power is in relationships and backwards nations like the USA and Poland are attempting to diminish that power by doing stuff like outlawing abortion.
And this is why you're a virgin. You've been raised into a pussy who's never been allowed to assert or feel proud of yourself. Your teachers, your parents, your games and cartoons and movies have all told you to be ashamed of being a man and that it was wrong for you to try to act like one. You are so well trained that you kiss the boot pressing you into the mud.

>And this is why you're a virgin.
I've had sex with 6 women.

So you're not isolated and you don't have issues.
That'll be $5 for my time.

Save up some money and SEAmaxx. Life good here. Just remember it's impossible to lose as a white man.

I'm very different.
I am an isolated young mixed man with social issues.

Roastie spotted.
This thread is not for you.

>be white
>dont find asians attractive
>lose on easy mode

We should user. We have to stick up for each other because no one else will

Same, but I'm ethnic.

>He thinks that railing random low-tier sluts that you don't love means you're not lonely
For real?
I own a cock and balls.

Attached: 1602129836006.jpg (1080x1080, 110.28K)

Tales.
You DO NOT reach Any Forums without experiencing prolonged periods of loneliness.
You're either larping, trolling or both.

>humm actually i get sex
>humm actually i have a large cock
Again you samefag, you did not reach this board without being either too ugly or autistic or both to validate the things you said.
Go back to your bluepilled denial subreddit.

Same but a nig nog

>You DO NOT reach Any Forums without experiencing prolonged periods of loneliness.
You can find Any Forums on google.

trying to make history
(originally)

I'm just fucking retarded

Attached: 1407467646655.gif (371x209, 1.09M)